Just another example...

Started by Varmit, April 21, 2009, 09:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jerry wagner

or the murders of those using/working @ abortion clinics over the last 22 years.

sixdogsmom

I can honestly say that i knew of at least one young beautiful woman who died as the result of a back alley abortionist way back then. I can also say that abortion would not have been a choice for myself. Would you consider a vascectomy as murder? Or tubal ligation? I do not like the idea of abortion, however I would not send a woman to her possible death over my opinion.
Edie

Varmit

Jerry, I cannot call the active support of unborn life murder. 

Vascectomy and tubal ligation murder?  Not even close.

I would not send a woman to her possible death over my opinion.  No one is forcing women to abort, that is a choice they make, just like the choice to have sex.  I would however, force that woman (and man if she knows who the father is) to accept some responisbility for their actions.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Diane Amberg

Billy, if Allen Sheppard counts, I have met someone who went into space ( and Buzz Aldrin was here on Saturday) and unfortunately I knew several who died in car accidents, including a high school friend and my Mom's father. I personally feel it's a woman's right to choose and hope that they will choose life, but it's none of my business. I do wish more young men were more willing to not pressure young girls into having sex. Like you say, no sex, no baby. BUT.....I personally heard every line in the book long ago and the pressure was tremendous. I was smarter that, that but not every girl is.

jerry wagner

Quote from: BillyakaVarmit on April 26, 2009, 09:09:31 PM
Jerry, I cannot call the active support of unborn life murder. 

Vascectomy and tubal ligation murder?  Not even close.

I would not send a woman to her possible death over my opinion.  No one is forcing women to abort, that is a choice they make, just like the choice to have sex.  I would however, force that woman (and man if she knows who the father is) to accept some responisbility for their actions.

Perhaps you misunderstood, I was stating what about the murder of those attending or working at abortion clinics over the last 22 years.

Wilma

I might be banned for the rest of my life, but............How is abortion any different from birth control?

kshillbillys

Birth control is used to PREVENT getting pregnant...Abortion is used as a way to MURDER a baby...use the birth control you don't get pregnant and "need" an abortion!

People use tubal ligation and vasectomies as BIRTH CONTROL...yes they are different. If you have a tubal or a vasectomy then you don't get pregnant in the first place...Abortion is MURDER...i just can't stress that enough!

A woman's right to choose should begin by NOT HAVING SEX! AND there are plenty of girls who don't need to be pressured by a guy to have sex. Let's not blame the men for all of this! :'(
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Diane Amberg

No, of course men can't be blamed for it all....There are very foolish girls out there too. They pay the price if an unexpected baby happens, in both mental and physical health.

Varmit

No, jerry, I didn't misunderstand, I think that those butchers who perform abortions just because the woman doesn't want a baby should be subject to the same treatment they give to unborn children they murder.

Wilma, life begins at conception, period.  by preventing that conception life doesn't exist so it cannot be terminated.  Abortion is ending a life that has already begun. 

There is alot of talk about a woman having a choice, well what about the choice of the child?
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Diane Amberg

To me its not a baby until it can live independently from the mother. I know that's a rough one, but that's how I feel. Babies that have only the brain stem and others that have horrible malformations inconsistent with life are not "babies." Nature unfortunately creates  one chamber hearts, livers and kidneys the size of a quarter and other awful things that science cannot fix.... maybe someday, but not yet. To me that's between the mother ( and father if he's available,) and the doctor.)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk