Triggs' Greenhouse

Started by sixdogsmom, April 18, 2009, 12:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobina+1

Will you please post the hours for Triggs on here?  Also, isn't there a church selling plants sometime soon?  Will someone put a new post in Announcements with dates and times on those?  Thanks!

Wilma

Usually Pastor Robin's church sells plants just before Mother's Day.  As of yet, I have seen nothing about this for this year.  I was wondering, too, if they would be doing it this year.

sixdogsmom

I think that i saw a flyer at the bank saying that the sale is this week-end for the church plant sale. I think Triggs is open when needed since it is in their yard. Just honk as you drive up.
Edie

indygal

I'll have to double-check, but I think Flint Assembly of God Church is having its plant sale the next three weekends, starting April 25.

Diane Amberg

Waldo, I want a nice green vegetable that produces juicy red fruits that just cry for the salt shaker :laugh:

Wilma

Have I missed something somewhere?  I don't remember seeing it in the paper.  Is this one of the things that needs more publicity?

srkruzich

Its too late now but i did post last fall that i would grow tomato seedlings for folks for spring.  I'll do it again next year but i need to know by jan so that i can get the seed and get them started.
I charge a 1 dollar a seedling and their about 8" - 12" tall by time for you to plant them.
I do grow to order most any kind of veggie that will survive a transplant.

My tomatos are heirloom tomatos which are the older ones that actually taste good. 
:)

Some of the ones i grow are cherokee purples, mortgage lifters, Paquebot romas, this year i grew berkley tie dies, oxhearts.  Also tomatos come in all kinds of colors and all.
:)
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

tessa&lyle

Lyle, the boys and I went to church yesterday...we go to Robin's church and the plant sell is starting this coming weekend.

rosewolf

The hours for Triggs' Greenhouse are from around 730 or 800 in the morning till whenever. They are open seven days a week.

indygal

According to the flyer posted around town, the Flint Hills Assembly of God annual plant sale will be from 8 a.m.-noon Fridays and Saturdays April 24-25, May 1-2 and May 8-9. They usually set up behind the church and I think sometimes on Wabash or Randolph as well. I've had good luck with the plants I've bought there.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk