Iran Leader: No One Dares Threaten Us...

Started by Varmit, April 18, 2009, 11:34:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varmit

It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Diane Amberg

I remember the Khomeini era very well. He was truly evil and was the one who really did want to kill anyone anywhere who wasn't a devout Muslim. Now? A bunch of saber rattling.

larryJ

which part are you laughing at?  The part where he says no one can threaten them or the part about the most advanced military equipment that can't fly in bad weather?      LOL     Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Varmit

Pretty much the whole thing.  This guy reminds me of a cockroach that when you turn on the light just stands there waving his arms and threatening you.  But like all roaches, just needs to be stepped on.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Catwoman

Unfortunately, this is one roach who either is close to having or already has the same capability that N. Korea seeks or already has...And we can't afford to allow dizzy third world radicals to have that kind of power. 

larryJ

Apparently there is no word in the Iranian language for R-E-T-A-L-I-A-T-I-O-N.  No nation will threaten him because its a waste of good oxygen.     Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Warph

Quote from: larryJ on April 18, 2009, 03:53:25 PM
Apparently there is no word in the Iranian language for R-E-T-A-L-I-A-T-I-O-N.  No nation will threaten him because its a waste of good oxygen.     Larryj

That's the truth.... Hillary and Obama aren't going to do a damn thing about it.
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Varmit

Sure they are, they're going to bow down, kowtow, roll over and go belly up to him, just like they have to everyother 3rd world wannabe.  Just look at their response to N. Korea...,"Don't you dare make another rocket, or we will be forced to say Don't you dare make another rocket again."

pam

QuoteJust look at their response to N. Korea...,"Don't you dare make another rocket, or we will be forced to say Don't you dare make another rocket again."

Let me guess..........BY GOD we should just go over there and BLOW EM ALL UP!   :P
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Wilma

What did Bush and Rice do about the Iran situation?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk