NO JOKE

Started by flo, April 15, 2009, 10:29:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catwoman

David, you are too funny!  ;D :o ;D

Wilma

David, do you mean that all this bitching about the government is just in fun?

dnalexander

Quote from: Wilma on April 15, 2009, 06:49:29 PM
David, do you mean that all this bitching about the government is just in fun?

Maybe? Definitely, a time honored American pastime.

David

flo

opinions are just like "you know what" and everyone has one.  Teresa knows I appreciate this forum and the work she and Kjell do for the rest of us posters.  True friends let each other say what's on their mind and like them anyhow and true friends don't always have to agree.  They can agree to disagree.  Why should I spend good money on anti-depressants and high blood pressure medicine then spend my time worrying about whether or not our doom's day is just around the corner or someone is gonna rise up and give us all over to the enemy.  yes, greatguns, today was beautiful and so will be tomorrow.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Varmit

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they are not out to get you.- David

David, I know just what you mean.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Diane Amberg

I thought they were all out to get me so I shot 'em all. Now I have a nice warm padded room, 3 meals a day and no taxes to pay.

pam

Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

greatguns

Diane Amberg

Nah, just funin'  ;D

Catwoman

Don't forget the getting of a free education, to boot.  A lousy way to get a doctorate.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk