NO JOKE

Started by flo, April 15, 2009, 10:29:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flo

You all remember the story you read as a child "Chicken Little" ?  You can read Vol. II right here on the forum.  Just go to the Politics section. 
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

pam

Lol...why Ma! Whatever do you mean?  ;)
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Wilma

"Ma", I think you are right and you know what is the scariest right now?  The fact that I am agreeing with you and Pam.

Teresa

Well... my opinion .. ( no matter how "out there" some of you seem to think it is) is that it is far better to be prepared and labeled.. than to not be prepared.
.. But it also my belief that everyone is entitled to think the way that they think.. and share it on here.. so that those who want to , can use the information .. or disregard it..  :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Catwoman

frawin

Well said Teresa, I am thankful that there is a growing number of Americans that agree with you. I appreciate your time and efforts in all that you do. That is what the Forum is for, for people to state their position on anything they want, and you do it well. TERESA KEEP ON KEEPING ON

greatguns

And the weather IS beutiful today. :)

Tobina+1

Sometimes I get that feeling, too, Flo.  I'm not criticizing the people who post on the Politics section (heck, I'm brave enough sometimes), but if you would just read the posts at face-value and not understand who is posting, it does get a little intense on there.  I think there's a fine line between educating the masses of what the underlying politics are doing... or, like Flo said, just screaming that "the sky is falling".
I do get quite educated on a lot of subjects by reading the Politics section, that's for sure.  And sometimes I wish I could stay in the dark... but it's good to really understand what's going on out there.  I do also thank Teresa and all the rest of the political "fiends" who take the time to research subjects and post their opinion.  I also think it's a good idea to take a break, take a breath, and have some coffee or jokes with friends!   :D

Ha, ha... but then again, I might say the same thing about the School Changes thread, too!   ;)

Wilma

It would help if we knew the person that is doing the posting.  I don't put much credence in anything that is said by someone that keeps their true identity hidden.

dnalexander

A forum is a place to discuss everything in all its forms.funny, serious, conspiracy, wacky, and off the cuff. Thank goodness we have the forum to say just about anything we want. (Not meaning to imply we have never been able to say anything we wanted on the forum).  To end with a little humor, sarcasm, and a wee bit o truth:

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they are not out to get you.

David

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk