Pirates Vow To Retaliate

Started by Teresa, April 13, 2009, 09:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

And I think the chick is getting smarter.  Can't be any other reason I am agreeing with her so much.

Varmit

Pam you must've not read my whole post.  We use fear to a point.  Much the same way a parent does when they discipline their children.  For example, my children fear me and my belt when they screw up. Yet, being children they will try and push me as far as they can on some issues.  I tell them one time not to do something, if they do it, they get a spanking.  Next time, I don't have to say anything, they know better. but they trust me to provide for them, and love them.  You tell the populace, "look we are going to kill these terrorists, by what ever means possible, the more you help us do that the more your reward will be when the job is done.  If you contuine to harbor or provide aid to terrorists, you will be killed also." 

oh by the way, i don't watch steven segal.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Varmit

Sixdogsmom, you never answered my question.  What does my age have to do with anything?
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

sixdogsmom

When you get to be my age, ask that question again, only of yourself. I think you will understand then.  ;)
Edie

Varmit

No, I am asking you now to explain a comment you made, in a decidly deragatory way, about my age?

Diane Amberg

It is a proven fact that as men age they become less militant and women become more so. The more life you have on your bones, the more perspective you have on what's really important. It's not a put down on the contributions of younger people, it just happens, can't be helped. I've seen it in my own generation.

Wilma

When you reach my age you aren't necessarily smarter, just smart enough to know that you DON'T know it all.

pam

Yeah Varmit I read your WHOLE post. I just don't agree with you  ;D

Lol why not watch Steven Seagal ?He puts on a pretty good show...not quite as limber and has a lttle more heft now but still LOL

Wilma one time I told my Dad it was amazin how much smarter he got the older I got. He cracked up over that one :P
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Varmit

I never claimed to know it all.  I am not miliant, what I am is tired of seeing this country go to pot and no one (save for a few) standing up for it.

"Look at the age bracket Varmit claims, not far from video games IMHO."-SDM....that was a put down.

Pam, looks like well just have to agree to disagree...again :)

pam

QuotePam, looks like well just have to agree to disagree...again

Yep looks like LOL At least we can still be speakin when we are done  ;D
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk