FAULKNER, James Gordon - b. December 9, 1944 - d. March 15, 2009

Started by frawin, March 19, 2009, 07:13:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

James Gordon Faulkner, 63, of Midland, Texas, died Saturday, March 15, 2009, at his residence.

He leaves behind his sons, James G. Faulkner II of Marshall, Minn. and Raoul A. Faulkner of Sanborn, Iowa; mother, Maxine Barnes of Wichita, Kan.; brother, Greg Faulkner of Severy, Kan.; and two grandsons.

Services will be held Thursday, March 20, 2009, at 6 p.m. at the Church in the Wind.

Services are under the direction of Lewallen-Garcia-Pipkin Funeral Home. Family messages and condolences may be e-mailed to pipkin@nts-online.net.

(Published in the Midland Reporter-Telegram on 3/19/2009) 

James Gordon Faulkner, 63, of Midland, Texas, went home to be with his Lord Jesus Christ on Saturday, March 15, 2009 at his residence.  He was born on December 9, 1944 in Las Vegas, Nevada to Olive Maxine and the late Gordon "Jack" Faulkner.  He was raised and educated in Severy, Kansas. 

In 1962, James entered the U.S Army and served until his honorable discharge in 1968.  He met and later married Marta Escamilla and raised his two children in Odessa, Texas until 1987.  James worked in the refrigeration business most of his life.  He also worked for MISD as a HVAC foreman from 1988 to 2005.

He was a fun and loving person who never met a stranger  He enjoyed music, dancing, and writing poetry in his spare time.  His true words of wisdom will be missed.

James is preceded in death by his father, Gordon Faulkner.  He is survived by his two sons, James G. Faulkner II and wife Karla of Marshall, Minnesota and Raoul A. Faulkner and wife Marie of Sanborn, Iowa;  his mother, Maxine Barnes of Wichita, Kansas; a brother, Greg Faulkner of Severy, Kansas; and three grandsons, Chayton Faulkner, Gavin Faulkner, and James G. Faulkner III.

A memorial service will be held Thursday, March 20, 2009 at 6:00 p.m. at the Church in the Wind.  Services are under the direction of Lewallen-Garcia-Pipkin Funeral Home.  Family messages and condolences may be e-mailed to pipkin@nts-online.net

(Published in the Midland Reporter-Telegram on 3/20/2009)

flo

Frank, thank you for posting this.  Altho Jimmy and Greg were younger than us three girls, we played a lot together when we were younger.  I have always considered Jimmy and Greg my friends, altho have not seen Jimmy for some 8 or 10 years.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

frawin

Florene, I knew Jimmy in Midland.  He worked for the school district there.  Took care of the heating and cooling systems.  He was in Mary's class; although, he didn't graduate with them.  I was shocked when I found this and put it out this A.M.
Myrna

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk