Looking for a house to rent that takes pets.

Started by rosewolf, March 16, 2009, 10:24:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rosewolf

Hello,

I am looking for a house to rent in the Moline area. I am currently living in North Carolina and would like to move back to Kansas. I have small dogs and they are inside pets. I would like to rent a house in that area. I have lived in Howard, but would prefer Moline instead. I like it a little better I guess. If anyone has any information please reply if all possible.

Thanks

Tobina+1

I was just noticing the other day that there were quite a few houses for sale along the main street in Moline.  Of course, I can't remember the realtor companies, though...  They might be willing to rent or rent-to-buy, or with the market like it is, it might be cheaper to buy!
Maybe some people in Moline can post more info on here for you...

rosewolf

Thanks for the reply. I am hoping that more people post and give me a hand. I grew up in that area and know a lot of people. I moved to North Carolina just last August and wish that I had not done it now.  :)  That will teach me to leave some place that I keep coming back to in the first place.

Roma Jean Turner

I know Dana Denton sells real estate as well as insurance. Her office is on Main Street, Moline.  I believe it is the Circle K insurance or something like that.  Not real specific but perhaps it will help.  She might very well know who owns rentals.

Roma Jean Turner

:D  Okay, it's the Double C Agency.  Google   moline, ks dana denton and a link will come up for her.

rosewolf

Thank you very much for the information. It will help a great deal. :)

Tobina+1

Rose; any luck?  I drove around Moline yesterday and saw a very nice looking yellow house on Biddle St for sale.  Listed with Weigand Realty.  There are actually 2 houses listed with Weigand:
http://www.weigand.idxco.com/idx/3929/results.php?stp=basic&pt=sfr&showField=cityField&city%5B%5D=30730&lp=0&hp=250000&ba=0&srt=DESC&start=0&per=10
(see if I did that right)
The one on N. Main is the one I always see on my way to church that I was thinking of.  For some reason, I was thinking there was another house either right next to it or down the block a bit that was for sale, too, and I can't remember if it was with a company or private.  I'll look harder next time.

rosewolf

I think that I might have found one, but getting in touch with them is hard. I seem to miss them when I try to call. But I am still looking for a house. I would prefer to rent right now. Thank you for looking it is greatly helping with me out here in North Carolina. Thank you so much.

Tobina+1

Rose; took another trip around Moline this weekend and saw another very cute house for sale.  It's listed with Jones Realty (Dana or Ian Denton).  It's just up the street from the park.  I can't seem to find a website yet, but I'll keep looking.

Tobina+1

Oh, just found it; and there's quite a few houses in Moline on this page!
http://www.jonesrealtyinc.com/residential.php

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk