Glen Beck .. What If?

Started by Teresa, February 23, 2009, 08:14:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

If you watch them all 3 scenarios are currently building right now especially the civil unrest one, ALL the conditions that they stipulate are already in place.
Dad Cookson talked to me about this very thing ( almost in detail) 10-15 years ago... I wish he was still here so I could listen to his input.

Part 1...

Part 2...

Part 3...

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Teresa

The bailout and current stimulus plan will not succeed because Govt officials and economists do not seem to understand the problem.( Or they are refusing to acknowledge it!) The basic problem is too much debt built up over 25 years - compared to income and asset values. YOU CANNOT SOLVE THE PROBLEM OF TOO MUCH DEBT BY ISSUING MORE DEBT.
Deficit spending will not reduce debt, only increase it. Instead, the Treasury needs to focus on the orderly process of debt and credit elimination.  I wish people would just see how simple it is -- you can't get out of debt by spending more money.

Teresa

So what have we learned in 2,063 years?

"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." ~Cicero  - 55 BC

Evidently nothing! >:(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk