SITEL In Bartlesville has job openings

Started by frawin, February 21, 2009, 01:19:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

We just came back from the Mall here in Bartlesville where they are having "Showcase Bartlesville 2009", and there are booths setup all over the mall, I noticed one of them was Sitel and they were passing out infromation and had a big sign saying they were hiring. Someone told me they had 70-100 job openings. If anyone is interested I will go back and get a flyer or whatever they were passing out and post it.

Tobina+1

From their website (www.sitel.com):

Leading global business process outsourcing provider of customer care and complimentary back-office processes.

They also have a careers section on the website.

srkruzich

Quote from: frawin on February 21, 2009, 01:19:37 PM
We just came back from the Mall here in Bartlesville where they are having "Showcase Bartlesville 2009", and there are booths setup all over the mall, I noticed one of them was Sitel and they were passing out infromation and had a big sign saying they were hiring. Someone told me they had 70-100 job openings. If anyone is interested I will go back and get a flyer or whatever they were passing out and post it.

Well i checked their site out but i have to be in alberqurque or nevada to apply.
:(
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk