Freezing drizzle on the way

Started by indygal, January 26, 2009, 06:08:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

indygal

Good morning Elk County! It might be a good idea to lay in some supplies this morning as a nasty winter storm is headed our way. According to the KSN web site, " At this point, it looks as though the most significant areas of icing will be across SE Kansas, toward Elk, Chautauqua and Greenwood counties, where as much as 1-2" of icing could cause considerable travel problems."

Lucky us, eh?

Any word yet on early school dismissals or closings? Will the EK-FAC team meeting tonight at Severy Elementary be rescheduled?

Teresa

NO NO NO....

I don't want it to be icy and cold..  >:(
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

heather_tyler_2014

I agree Teresa...I AGREE, I wan't it to be SUNNY with a chance of good weather out side....RIGHT KNOW :(
Sword with a double edged blade...it'll cut you either way.

Rudy Taylor

Getting bad here, and I think it's moving toward Elk County.

Crazy deal, it moved in from the south. Crazy Oklahomans. They should keep their ice.

It truly is "a wonderful life."

patyrn

Now Rudy, you knew you'd get a rise out of me, didn't you?  ha  We haven't sent it ALL up north because there is LOTS of moisture still falling and freezing as the sun goes down this evening here in central Oklahoma.  I'm sure glad we don't have to be out and about tonight.  Many cancellations have been announced for tonight, and OKC, Edmond, and Norman school districts have already cancelled school for tomorrow along with numerous other smaller districts. 

Stay safe, everyone!!!!

heather_tyler_2014

Ew YUCK....No no no no I DON'T want any snow...I don't wan't it...NOPE...I don't wan't any BAD weather...I wan't it to be NICE

Catwoman

When I came out of school, my car was covered in a thin skim of ice...I was grateful to see that everyone was driving slowly as I headed home, too.  I don't hold out any hope that we'll have school cancelled tomorrow, though...Wichita doesn't hardly ever cancel school...It has to be pretty darned awful for them to cancel.

sixdogsmom

It looks as though the worst of the ice is south of us, however any ice is not a good thing!  :(
Edie

Diane Amberg

I wish you wouldn't send it here, but it looks like it's on the way. We have snow now with ice coming.

heather_tyler_2014

Yuck Yuck Yuck....I'm sitting at home becuase(obiously) there's no school and there's probly not even an inch of snow...:( :( As you can probly tell...I'm really upset...The one day I want to go to school lol

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk