Are there any....

Started by srkruzich, January 17, 2009, 10:11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Quote from: srkruzich on January 17, 2009, 10:11:42 PM
Beekeepers around this area?   I need to find out if anyone around has any nuc packages for sale or trade. :)

Sorry.... this has nothing to do with finding a beekeeper in Elk Co.  When I hear someone talking about beekeepers I always think of this John Cleese video.... warped sense of humor I guess.
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

srkruzich

Thanks.
Heres what i am doing.  I am building up new hives, and HOPEFULLY i will achieve this goal quickly this spring through fall.  Then next year, i hope to expand them quickly.   

I want to be able to offer local honey, as well as things like candles and such from the wax i produce, and when i get more hives i'll also provide pollination services to those who have things like alfalfa fields or produce that needs pollination. :)

One more question.  Does anyone have any fallen buildings or outbuildings that i could salvage materials off of to build my hives?  :)
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk