Are there any....

Started by srkruzich, January 17, 2009, 10:11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

srkruzich

Beekeepers around this area?   I need to find out if anyone around has any nuc packages for sale or trade. :)
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Clubine Ranch

Thru the years we have had several, but right now I can't think of any. Call the Rolling Prairie Extension Office in Howard and I am sure Richard or Lori could tell you of any. Their number is 374-2174. This year our garden was Bee-less and you sure could tell the difference. Good luck, Barbara

Rudy Taylor

Tim Tucker at Niotaze is a bee keeper and often attends fairs and celebrations in Elk County. I saw him recently at the Elk Falls festival.

His phone number: 620 879-2926.

The name of his company is TuckerBees.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

indygal

We've started eating more honey (and less table sugar) these days, so we'd also be interested in purchasing locally-produced honey. Be sure to post any info you might find out. Thanks!

Rudy Taylor

I know that TuckerBee honey is available in Sedan and Caney supermarkets ... not sure about Independence or Howard.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

frawin

Steve go to this site,Kansas Beekeepers Site, it lists many if not most Beekeepers in Kansas.
Frank

http://kansas.uscity.net/Beekeepers/

Jo McDonald

WOW  Good to know  -- isn't this forum just a wealth of information for us "little folks"?
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

D Whetstone

Jo,

There is, in my opinion, nothing "little" about us folks here in Elk County and Southeast Kansas.  Life is big and grand.

David

Diane Amberg

Jo, there are no" little folks" in Elk county, just "few folks." There are so few of you , it makes each of you more valuable.

Wilma

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk