Fairy Ring

Started by Janet Harrington, August 29, 2006, 07:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet Harrington

I had a fairy ring in my back yard this morning, so I took a picture of it.  I have always been told that when you find a ring of mushrooms, it means that the fairies had a meeting in your back yard and didn't invite you.  ha ha

Here is a little link about fairy ring mushrooms.  Just copy and paste in your address window.   http://www.wildmanstevebrill.com/Mushrooms.Folder/Fairy%20Ring%20Mushroom.html

Teresa

OH....MY...GOSH!! :o
It IS a fairy ring........
Where was it at? I can't believe it.. that is so awesome.
And they didn't invite you to their get together?? LOL.. Well, we all know that you like to be in the middle of the action.. lol :D ;D

Ashley and I found a HUGE mushroom at the farm last year and I took a picture of it..
I have talked to Ashley about Fairie's since she was a tiny thing....So when we saw that.. she excitedly said.. "Look Mee Maw.. It is so big so it is  the place where the Faireys all get together before they dance in the woods." :)
If you ask her what dragon flys are for.. she will tell you that "fairy's ride them"..
( And they do) ;)

I am excited to see this and I will be sure and show Ash...

As the words under our picture say....................."Just believe."
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Janet Harrington

Now, Ms. T, you ask, "Where was it at?"  My grandmother would tell you just before the at.  If you will read my commentary, you will see that it was in MY BACK YARD.  Gosh, I just don't know what to do with you when you get soooooo excited about something.  You just lose focus and can't concentrate on anything.  Love ya,  Ta Ta Angel  :angel: :angel: :angel:

Teresa

I KNEW it was in your back yard..  ::)
but I wanted to know WHERE in your back yard it was.. How did you keep the dogs from tromping it?

Janet Harrington

Oh, now you tell me.  It was just right out in the yard.  The dogs didn't tromp on it because they would jump over the mushrooms.  The mushrooms have now decomposed and I'm looking forward to the different color of green that is supposed to be in the circle.  What fun.

Teresa

I don't think anyone else believes in fairey's Ta Ta...  :-\
I'm so so sad for them....:'(

Janet Harrington

I believe in fairies.  I do, I do, I do.  If you don't, then too bad for you.  You are missing out.

jensarlou

Janet, it almost looks like a heart on its side.  Send some of those fairies down this way PLEASE!!!

Janet Harrington

Oh, but, jensarlou, the fairies are already gone.  The made the fairy ring, did their dance and left.  Even the ring is gone now.  However; since I wasn't invited to the dance I really don't know where they went.  Maybe they did head down to Florida to see how you were.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk