Heres my two cents

Started by pam, December 16, 2008, 09:35:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pam

Liberals.....................people go berserk at the mere mention of the word. "OH MY GOD they are liberal!" You want to insult sombody....call em a liberal instead of a dirty sob...a liberal is worse :P

Well you know what....I'm sick of it. If it wasn't for liberal ideas I'd still be either some mans property with no rights or a worthless unmarried woman with no rights. If it wasn't for liberal ideas, there would still be seperate EVERYTHING for different races....if it wasn't for liberal ideas we would still be living in squalor because we'd still be ignorant about the way diseases and things happen. Being a liberal minded person doesn't mean you go around forcing people to kiss your butt cause you're gay or black or female or whatever. Being a liberal minded person means you have sense enough to see there just MIGHT be a better way of doin things and you think enough OUTSIDE the tight little box to give it a shot.

If it wasn't for liberal ideas we'd still be kissin some royals ass and sayin thanks just for lettin me live your friggin highness, heres all my best stuff me and my family will make do with what's left......hey wait a minute...we DO still do that..I guess this country ain't as liberal as you think it is.
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Teresa

shhhh shhh.. there..there....easy girlfriend.. ( in a soft gentle voice) .. It will be all right..

Things will look better in the daytime..   ;D ;D ;D
~~

* just kidding you*... I don't believe anyone could ever say you were anything but your own person.  :-*.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

pam

:P got a little wound up again.......... :-X
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Teresa

That's what you get when you go off your "meds".. I will call the nursing home.. you will be back to your room in no time.. LOL LOL LOL
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

pam

William Butler Yeats

Tobina+1

Liberal:  open-minded, broadminded, moderate, noninterventionist, free-thinking, tolerant
Liberal:  generous, copious, abundant, profuse, substantial, large

Maybe we all need to be a little more liberal... in the literal sense instead of political.

pam

Quote from: Tobina on December 18, 2008, 07:33:18 PM
Liberal:  open-minded, broadminded, moderate, noninterventionist, free-thinking, tolerant
Liberal:  generous, copious, abundant, profuse, substantial, large

Maybe we all need to be a little more liberal... in the literal sense instead of political.

I agree
William Butler Yeats

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk