Moline Library Update

Started by Happy Librarian, December 09, 2008, 09:39:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catwoman

Sure wish I lived closer...I'd love to see the updates in the Library.  :-[  I'm so glad that this investment has been made for the kids...The written word is so iimportant.

Buddyboy

We don't dance much together or apart. Gretchen lives in South Dakota. She is a doctor with the Uniform Corps and works on the Indian reservation there. She has bad knees and I have a bad back. I doubt I could do those Travolta moves as good as I once did. HA!

Clubine Ranch

Kristi has given me some dates that a lot of you might want to mark on your calendars.
The Moline Library will start doing some mini classes and other neat things to do at the library.
The classes will be free and to sign up just call Kristi at the Library 647-3310.
Regular Library hours are: Tues. 9-12
                                   Weds. 9-12.....1:00pm-5:00pm
                                   Sat. 9-12

Oct. 21st, 2009 Terrye Robbins (Fiction Author of mysteris) will be there at 4:00pm to give a talk.

Nov. 4th at 2:00pm a mini class on how to buy and sell on EBay and CraigsList. This will give people who do not feel comfortable just jumping in and doing this on their own a good opportunity to learn and ask questions.

Pre-school Story Hour is held every Tuesday at 10:00am.

Several more classes are in the working stage and it will be fun and interesting to see this grow!

Buddyboy

This is awesome. It is so good to see the library coming to life now. Thanks Kristi for all you are doing!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk