Storms?

Started by Judy Harder, November 05, 2008, 06:12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judy Harder

the storm sirens just went off.

do you in Howard have weather problems...........they are off right now.......but am just wondering.
I am not leaving the apartment...........the storm we had just left a lot of water..........
what now?
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Wilma

There was a tornado watch for eastern Elk County and at one time they said that there could be rotation in some of the storm.  That was around CedarVale I think.  Everything seemed to be east of Howard.  There is more red stuff coming at us though later this evening.

srkruzich

Ooohh Kool we need some good storms :D
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Judy Harder

Thanks for responding.

I did turn on the weather station and also looked at radar on weatherbug on line and
I don't get shook about storms..........just wondered if I needed to unplug things and
find my candles.

Longton (parts of it) had a brown out this morning...........stayed on the west side of Kansas
( which is our main street)...........funny but the Senior center and that side of street had power
and the store and cafe side was out.

Gwen at Silver Bell said hers was partially out.........had minimum power not enough to run washer
and dryers..........and they did come back on around 12:30

Made for a fun time at the cafe.

Keep your heads down till the storms get passed.......I think I am getting into a book and then an early bedtime.

Night all.
God Bless
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk