A little political humor

Started by kshillbillys, October 26, 2008, 08:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

I personally think we should concentrate on learning about our own white culture. There is a lot to be proud of.
And frankly I didn't think anyone played the race card in here...except the one who hollered the loudest.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Howell4ever

Actually we know about all that there is about our white background and our culture too. Our family has done the whole family tree thing on where we came from and our past ancesters which turned out to be completely cool alot of neat things are on the Howell and the thurman side of who we are...And it taught us who we are and where we came from. I believe you should learn about all people....No matter what race or believes people have its all very interesting to learn...

Howell4ever

And I am very proud of my white heritage and very proud to be American...

Catwoman

Quote from: Teresa on November 05, 2008, 01:48:36 AM
I personally think we should concentrate on learning about our own white culture. There is a lot to be proud of.
And frankly I didn't think anyone played the race card in here...except the one who hollered the loudest.
You are so right, Teresa. 

pam

Think we should learn about our HUMAN culture cause underneath we are all the same color, and we ALL have things to be proud of AND to be ashamed of. But that's just my opinion and what the hell do I know.........
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Howell4ever

Pam I think you are very correct and you do know alot...

BurntHills

I love where I am. just love it.  listen to America.

pam

Lol not bein racist don't make us ashamed of who we are....anybody who's alive has experienced SOME kind of predjudice...from race to gender to religion to our political preference LOL........ ::) :D
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

bfrankjack

Back to HUMOR!!! Reply #16 Cows & Politics Explained
Really Enjoyed that!! Thanks!!

Proverbs 14:23
All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty.

bfrankjack

Make the most of Everyday and Enjoy the Sunrise and Sunset
Proverbs 14:23
All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk