deer hunting

Started by deerhunter25, August 12, 2006, 06:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deerhunter25

i was wondering if anybody in or around howard would be interested in leasing some land to deer hunt on it doesnt have to be a big property, 20, 30, 40, or more acres. I went hunting in howard when i was a senior in high school and ive always wanted to go back, yall have a beautiful taon and some big deer i would appreciate yalls help on this yall have a good day and thank you for your time. sincerely wesley mitchell or email wesdog243@yahoo.com

Janet Harrington

deerhunter25,  Try calling this guy.  He might have something he could help you with.

Eagle Head Outfitters 
Owner:  Joshua Hedges   
Address:  363 Rd 8
Grenola, KS 67346   
Phone #  (620) 358-3362   
Web Site:  www.eagleheadoutfitters.com   
E-mail:  eagleheadoutfitters@hotmail.com   

Hunting Trips Available 
   White Tail Deer
   Turkey
   Prairie Chicken
   Quail
   Dove
   Duck & Goose
   Predator

About our Services

We are located in the beautiful Flint Hills of southeast Kansas. All of our fully guided hunts are on over 20,000 acres of private, game rich land.

We provide transportation to and from the airport, home cooked meals, lodging, game processing, big game licenses, and customized hunts

Rifle Deer Hunting Location:
   Unit 12 & Unit 14

Archery Deer Hunting Location:
   Unit A6 & A8

Turkey Hunting Location 
   Unit 2 

Janet Harrington

Deerhunter25,

Here is another one:

Flint Hills Adventures, Inc. 
Owner:  Galen Kleymann   
Address:  11361 S.E. Main
Beaumont, KS 67012   
Phone #  (620) 843-2443   
Fax #  (620) 843-2443   
Web Site:  www.FlintHillsAdventures.com   
E-mail:  info@FlintHillsAdventures.com   

Hunting Trips Available 
   White Tail Deer
   Turkey
   Quail
   Prairie Chicken
   Predator

Other Packages 
   Photography

About our Services 
We provide guided and semi-guided whitetail deer, turkey hunting, and quail hunting. We are located in the Flint Hills area of Kansas. Packages can include: transportation to and from the field, meals and coordination of lodging. We also have photography tours available for those interested.

Rifle Deer Hunting Location:
   Unit 12 & Unit 14

Archery Deer Hunting Location:
   Unit A6 & Unit A8

Turkey Hunting Location 
   Unit 2 

Teresa

Dang..........
You are on the ball girl... :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Janet Harrington

Nah.  I just know these guys.  I can't think of anyone that would want to lease out any property for deer hunting.  These two outfits already have almost everything tied up for that so I think this is the best bet.  If someone else knows of something different, please feel free to tell deerhunter25 what you can.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk