WINGRAVE, Viola Yvonne (Farrell) - b. May 1, 1931 - d. August 8, 2006

Started by Janet Harrington, August 12, 2006, 06:28:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet Harrington

Aha.  Marcia Moore came through for us again.  I thought R.C. Pyles was right, but I was pretty young.  I do know that R. C. has passed away because I remember Trina talking about her bio dad dying.

frawin

Janet, I will give you a new wrinkle on the Wingraves, Melvins Mother was a sister to my wife's uncle.
Frank

Janet Harrington

Does your wife's uncle have a name or do you want to keep that a secret? ;D ;D

frawin

Janet, Melvin's mother was Lena Bohon and her brother Tom Bohon married Inez Buffalow a sister to George. Tom worked for the Frisco Railroad and lived in Severy at different times during the 30s, 40s, and until mid 1950's.
Frank

flo

I remember the name Tom Bohon, but for the life of me can't put a face to the name.  Is that a sign of old age, or a busy, busy mind and just no room to think??  ;D ;D :angel:
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Marcia Moore

Melvin Wingrave's mother, Lena Prudence Wingrave, was born Oct. 5, 1898 to George & Virginia (Taylor) Bohon.  She was married to William Dickens Wingrave.  William was born Mar. 6, 1894, the son of Fletcher & Emma (Johnson) Wingrave.  Lena passed away on Jan. 22, 1983 and is buried in Severy's South Lawn Cemetery.  William died on July 6, 1987 and is buried beside his wife.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk