The Best Cup of Coffee

Started by Wilma, October 07, 2008, 06:19:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catwoman

If that's the case...I hate to think about what an addiction to Coca Cola and Oolong tea indicates! lol 

dnalexander

Catwoman I am  the biggest type of fan of Coca-Cola to the point of obsession almost. Wrote a college paper on it, known for drinking it by family and friends, large round Coke phone that lights up when it rings right next to me, and more Coke memorabilia. Middle age has cut down the amount I drink, but that rare Coke is better than any cup of coffee I have now.

David

pam

Just washed and hung out the bedclothes.......hayed the horses.....played with Boo and Klinger a little....having my 2nd cup of the mornin..........Joe gets to come home a day early........all is right with the world  :)
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

sixdogsmom

Pam, I have always said that if I should ever become wealthy, one of the luxuries I would have would be someone to wash and line dry my bedblothes every day, and I could crawl into that fresh bed each night! MMMMnnnnnn--I can smell the freshness now! Enjoy!  ;)
Edie

pam

Lol SDM nothin better than fresh sheets off the line!
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Lookatmeknow!!

I so have been meaning to get my sheets washed, but I have to hang them out and during the week is not possible for me.  I am so jealous of you Pam!!  I have a washer here at the daycare, but no line :'( :'( :'(  And it looks like this weekend it might rain!! :'( :'(
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

frawin

Quote from: sixdogsmom on October 09, 2008, 08:46:14 AM
Pam, I have always said that if I should ever become wealthy, one of the luxuries I would have would be someone to wash and line dry my bedblothes every day, and I could crawl into that fresh bed each night! MMMMnnnnnn--I can smell the freshness now! Enjoy!  ;)
SDM, I am sure if you made that wish to Obama he would put the promise out there that "under my programs I will see that every household will have someone to wash and hang out there bedlinens everyday".

sixdogsmom

Frank, I did not know that this was a political thread. For damn sure I will never be wealthy in a republican administration. The American people are being sucked dry, and all people like you can do is put everyone down that might, just might make it a little better. I would be willing to bet that you have never washed and line dried your bedsheets, but have spent your life in the pursuit of the almighty dollar. Enough, and I am sorry that this lovely thread got contaminated by this garbage.  >:( >:(
Edie

pam

Lol, maybe we need some MORE coffee :)

I only have the time cause I got layed off Angie lol, that and my dryer quit last winter and we just never have got another one cause I like hangin it out! Rain sure does mess with the program tho lol. I've got another line I can string down the hall for such emergencies tho, so it's all good :)
William Butler Yeats

pam

Was just thinkin about what was the best TASTin cup of coffee I ever had......I finally broke down and had a cup of starbucks a couple months ago, that stuff was GOOD, white chocolate macadamia espresso kitchen sink somthin or other, but it was probly the best tasting coffee I ever had.
Jens I had coffee on bourbon street once, that was good too. I'd always heard the chicory was too bitter but I liked it.
William Butler Yeats

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk