The Best Cup of Coffee

Started by Wilma, October 07, 2008, 06:19:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

Early in the morning, before daylight.  Bud in my lap.  The only light in the house coming from the TV as I catch up on the news and weather.  No telephone, no knocks on the door, no traffic noise from outside.

dnalexander

Somewhere between 9:00am and 10:00am Pacific time when I first log on to the Elk County Forum

David

frawin

Around 5:00 A.M. while I am reading several Major newspapers on line, checking the London NYMEX and getting ready for a busy day.

Catwoman

I love the aroma of coffee...but will pass on drinking it.  Give me a nice tall coke or a hot cup of oolong tea.  The hour?  Roughly 5:15 A.M., as I'm getting myself around for the day.

S-S

I'm up at 5 AM, getting Billy off to work and everything is rushed. Things slow down when he leaves at 6. I sit in the livingroom with hot cocoa and watch KAKE 10. It's so quiet and serene- except for the beautiful crow of our crazy rooster. I wait for the sun to shine through the east windows, and then it's time for chores. 

greatguns

At 3:30 A.M. when I first get up and read the paper on line and check in on the Forum to jumpstart my day.

Teresa

Just at the crack of dawn.. after I get out of the hot tub.. have my shower..and make myself a cup of hot tea..with a big dollop of heavy cream.. Take it outside set on the porch and listen to the birds wake up and start their gossip and chatter. . Seeing the sun peek over and break into a new beautiful day.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

S-S

Bright and early morning sounds are much better than what I'm hearing now. The neighbor's dog barking (a mile away) and the coyotes out west of the house. Time for me to tuck in.

pam

I love early mornin, settin out watchin the sun come up with a hot cup of coffee.............(cept for the neighbors 47 friggin dogs that bark every time a knat farts:P) Lol My wolf howls and they shut up lol and it's back to peace and quiet
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

flo

which is the best cup of coffee? The one just made fresh, hot and folgers, anytime of day or evening.  Evening's, however, are reserved for a cup of coffee made fresh from freshly ground Starbuck's beans.  The aroma alone would satify me. mmmmmmm
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk