What Ails You Howard Residents??????

Started by genealogynut, August 10, 2006, 08:16:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanCookson

I just saw some fresh news.  The Donut shop has expanded its menu during the week and extended its hours to have a small lunch menu.  I know that there is homeade soup and fresh salads and I don't know what else.

I will be in charge of posting the soup of the day and additional menu items.  I hope not to forget ???

Janet Harrington

YEAH.  YEAH.  YEAH.  YEAH.  THAT SOUNDS SO GOOD.  Will that happen on Saturdays, also?

Janet Harrington

See what happens when you answer a post before you read everything on this forum.  I asked if they were going to have the soup lunch on Saturday and on the other post, Snakehater has the hours of the new lunches.  I probably won't ever be able to try them cause I have to work out of town.   :'( :'( :'( :'(

Teresa

Maybe Jim can go up and get you some .. take it home and you can have it for supper. ;)

I would get some for you... but you have been so mean to me lately that I don't trust myself with a bowl of soup that you are going to eat..
((snickering))
I might have to add some stuff to it.
I wonder if you can taste unflavored x-lax..? ((ROTFL.. ;D :D :) ))

I'm juuuusssst kidding... So don't run to your mama and tattle on me.. :P
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Wilma

Army Mom:

Did you make that call?  If you did, what kind of answers did you get?

Janet Harrington

Well, if I ate that soup, I wouldn't be as full of you know what like you are.  :angel: :angel: :angel:  ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-*

Teresa

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Janet Harrington

Jane

I have the telephone number and I have emailed but have not heard back. He probably is to busy getting the news from Moline and Longton. As soon as I hear something I will let everyone know.
Thanks
Army Mom

Jody

Teresa, you could write a little column with  your eyes closed!   why don't YOU GIVE IT A TRY?             

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk