Happy Belated Birthday Frank Winn!

Started by dnalexander, October 03, 2008, 07:24:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dee Gee

Happy Birthday!  and let the best man win.
Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

Catwoman

The best man has already proven to be a Winn!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;) ;)  Happy Belated Birthday, my friend.  Thank you for all of your encouragement for being a mentor...I've learned so much from you! :D :D

Bonnie M.

Happy belated Birthday from us "way out here," Frank!

It sounds like your day was a good one.  And, of course, we hope you have many, many more Happy Birthday's!

Love,
Bob & Bonnie

Bonnie

dnalexander

Uncle Frank what did you wish for when you blew out the candles?

David

frawin

David, I wished for the same thing I do all the time in my wishes and in my prayers. That THE GOOD LORD will watch over and protect my family, friends, including my Forum Friends. God Bless you all and God Bless America and thank all of you for your Birthday Wishes. Myrna and I were really busy all weekend, we went to Tulsa bright and early Friday morning and found some Crape Myrtle shrubs that we were looking for and some trees. Came home finished painting a building, planted some shrubs and in the evening we attended a fund raiser for a local Christian school. Work wise on Sunday we are are trying go through everything in storage to get ready for a big Garage Sale. Sunday Evening we enjoyed  Ray Price and his Band, Ray is 82 years old and put on a great show to a packed house, he got standing ovations after almost every song.

A BIG THANKS AGAIN TO ALL OF YOU, THE FORUM HAS A LOT OF REALLY GREAT, TALENTED AND NEAT AND SPECIAL  PEOPLE ON IT, AND YOU ARE APPRECIATED.

Teresa

Sorry I'm late with this Frank... but you can add my Happy Birthday to the pile on the table.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

frawin

Thanks Teresa, I got a special note from two really special people, your Mother and Father. Myrna and I have been talking about getting back up there to see them. When we get down we say we need some time with Fred and Jo or Bob and Bonnie to recharge our positive outlook batteries. I don't know if you have met Bob and Bonnie but they are really positve and fun people. I think it would really be fun to get the four of them together, I think you would get some really great philosophy on life. Thanks again.

Teresa

wear your hip boots.. I don't know about the great philosophy on life stuff.. but I can guarantee a whole lot of .....................
well.........
just wear your boots.  ;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

frawin

TERESA, you are BAD BAD BAD BAD but GOOD

Judy Harder

Frank,

After knowing Bob and Bonnie for several years and meeting Jo and sharing emails and
the forum with her, I am sure that you would expierence a thrill and maybe even
need to rethink your wish.

LOL>..............I can hear the laughter, I can just hear the giggles from the women and I am sure you
men would be sadly out-numbered..........LOL.

If you do get together please do it here in Longton.........I want to be in the area of you'all.
God bless
Judy
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk