INCOGNITO

Started by flo, October 02, 2008, 10:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LShortt

I have no problem identifying myself.  Linda Zimmerman Shortt.  The pic of me on my motorcycle was taken in June of this year.

jerry wagner

I think it is obvious who I am based on my username.

greatguns

greatguns is not my name, but I did use to be a Cannon before I came to Greenwood County and if you look up my e-mail address you will probably figure it out.  Now for those that only lurk, I really don't care if they know who I am.  If I decide to get as huffy as some,  I will sign my name.  Flo you know me.

ELK@KC

We were lurkers or just observers for along long time, we discussed joining the forum then we began to see how nasty some of you could be when someone disagreed with you. We started having our neighbors over and they began to copy and print some of the posts. We finally said we are not about to let the rude and nasty people know who we are or who are relatives are in Elk County. The all time nasty was when someone said a person was "Raping the People" because they worked in the Oil and Gas Industry. In the first place the person was working not setting around whining for the Democrats to give them something they didn't earn. Secondly , how much energy does this person think we would have if noone worked in the industry. We don't know the one that works in the Oil Industry but we do know some of his family and they were all very hard working people and sure didn't deserve that type of trash. Our neighbors all wanted to take a copy of that post home to show other people. There are some people that do not want to discuss a subject, they just want to be nasty to the poster. I wouldn't blame anybody that doesn't reveal who they are or who their family is. I have already said more than I should but I wanted you to know why some people do not want to reveal their identity.

Catwoman

Quote from: ELK@KC on October 02, 2008, 04:50:41 PM
We were lurkers or just observers for along long time, we discussed joining the forum then we began to see how nasty some of you could be when someone disagreed with you. We started having our neighbors over and they began to copy and print some of the posts. We finally said we are not about to let the rude and nasty people know who we are or who are relatives are in Elk County. The all time nasty was when someone said a person was "Raping the People" because they worked in the Oil and Gas Industry. In the first place the person was working not setting around whining for the Democrats to give them something they didn't earn. Secondly , how much energy does this person think we would have if noone worked in the industry. We don't know the one that works in the Oil Industry but we do know some of his family and they were all very hard working people and sure didn't deserve that type of trash. Our neighbors all wanted to take a copy of that post home to show other people. There are some people that do not want to discuss a subject, they just want to be nasty to the poster. I wouldn't blame anybody that doesn't reveal who they are or who their family is. I have already said more than I should but I wanted you to know why some people do not want to reveal their identity.
Well said, Elk.  You are truly one of the more intelligent exports from Elk County. :)

pam

Quote from: Catwoman on October 02, 2008, 05:13:58 PM
Well said, Elk.  You are truly one of the more intelligent exports from Elk County. :)

Y'know believe it or not I've tempered myself at times because my Ma and sister live in Howard, not cause anybody scares me just out of respect. Other than that, I've always been if I won't say it to your face I ain't gonna say it behind your back kind of person, and I've finally pretty much outgrown needin other peoples approval of my opinions lol
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

gmaof3

I would have used my real name, but then Pam would have known I was her sister and would blame everything on me like she did when we were kids.   :laugh:

Catwoman

dnalexander

The all time nasty was when someone said a person was "Raping the People" because they worked in the Oil and Gas Industry.

I must have missed that post. Alright now be nice to the oilman;  even though I know he can take care of himself.

David

indygal

I've been using the nickname Indygal for nearly 10 years, and the forum isn't the only place I use it. "Indy" literally became my nickname with many people who know me, and I even named my mosaic studio/business Indy Art, and sign my work as "indy." I have never "hid" behind my onscreen name in order to say things I otherwise wouldn't ... and won't. Plenty of folks know who I am and plenty of others don't ... just as it is in the offline world.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk