How To Enjoy The Debates

Started by sixdogsmom, September 26, 2008, 03:54:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixdogsmom

(I found this on HuffPost, Enjoy!)

Josh NelsonPosted September 26, 2008 | 12:08 PM (EST) BIO Become a Fan Get Email Alerts Bloggers' Index
The Presidential Debate Drinking Game

Every time John McCain mentions his POW experience, praise his courage and drink a kamikaze. This one is only for the heavy drinkers.

Every time Obama says change everyone has to switch seats and drink the other person's drink of choice.

Every time John McCain tries to associate Barack Obama with an unsavory character, take a sip of your dirty martini.

Every time someone says bailout you have to finish your drink and pour another.

Every time John McCain says "my friends", spit out your drink and shout "I am not your friend" at the television.

Every time "evil", "evil doers", or anything with evil is mentioned, drink a sip of French red wine.

Every time John McCain threatens Iran, drink a savage car bomb or cherry bomb.

Every time Barack Obama ties John McCain to George W. Bush, drink a sloe gin fizz and wish for better days.

Every time John McCain displays how hopelessly out of touch he is, drink an old bastard.

Every time John McCain refers to the USSR or any other non-existent formerly communist country, get ready to ride the red tide.

When Georgia is mentioned, drink a fuzzy navel.

Every time John McCain mentions Sarah Palin, drink a white russian. After all, if Sarah Palin is around there must be a Russian nearby somewhere.

Every time John McCain smiles creepily, drink a roofie-colada.

If anyone mentions a golden parachute, pound some goldschlager.

Every time John McCain makes an appeal to states rights, lean back and take a sip of that sweet southern comfort.

When NATO membership is mentioned, clink glasses with everyone around you and attack anyone who refuses to clink.

If John McCain doesn't show up, lock yourself inside and sip Jack Daniels all night. It is going to be a long six weeks.

Regardless of what either candidate says, at the end of the debate, drink something that must be lit on fire first then hit yourself in the face with a shovel.

ENJOY!!!
Edie

Catwoman

Sounds like a good list to follow...I still can't believe that McCain agreed to leave DC and go to that debate.  He was doing what he needed to do...doing the job he was elected to do (be a Senator)...and then he bowed to pressure and is going to the debate.  Although, I don't know...maybe they'll get further with him out of the picture...they're sure using him as an excuse as to why there's nothing being voted on at the moment.

pam

Lol, gonna be a lot of hungover people in the mornin if we follow this one!
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

sixdogsmom

CW, neither McCain or Obama are on the banking committee, I think that is who is hammering out this deal. The president invited them to the Whitehouse round table as a matter of courtesy since the outcome will certainly affect the next presidency. I am certain that they both had input in the round table, but once that meeting was done, they have no further business until time to vote on the bill. This is my take on it anyway. I am glad that the debate is going to continue, now there will not be any if onlys, whatever the outcome!  ;)
Edie

jerry wagner

LOL, SDM that is really amusing.  I'm a little concerned had I chosen to do this, that I would be probably be really sloshed with some of the ones listed,  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk