New Energy Czar---Sarah Palin? OH! NOOOO!!!

Started by sixdogsmom, September 18, 2008, 12:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dnalexander

Quote from: Diane Amberg on September 19, 2008, 08:51:05 AM
Thanks D. I wasn't criticizing. You are much more knowledgeable about this than I.

Diane I didn't think you were criticizing. I just wanted to add more detail to your statement. It really bugged me when people said the Gov. of Alaska could not be Pres.\VP because they were smaller than Austin, Tx. Just trying to show that no matter how big or small we could learn some good things from Alaska. If our own states had followed Alaska in how to use your resources and save for a rainy day once the resources were depleted , we would all be in a better place today.

David

Catwoman

I'm not sure it matters anymore how large or small the venue you originate from...each political party has a cadre of advisors, writers, spinmasters and flat-out magicians who will remake whomever wins into a real pro. 

dnalexander

Maybe, it is just pie in the sky thinking on my part. I feel that the average, intelligent citizen that keeps in mind what is best for them self and the country could do the job of President. Pick expert advisers and use your good common sense to plan the best course of action. I don't wan't to simplify the importance of the POTUS job just saying I think many people are up to the task that never will have the chance to run.

David

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk