What is in your Freezer and Fridge!

Started by Diane Amberg, September 07, 2008, 11:12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joanna

You'd stop that right now if you thougth for a moment...  You sound more like a critter than the crew and you don't want to be on the other end of that stick! ;D

Well drat. Now I keep imagining chocolate chip cookies.  Guess I'll have to get my beans done-up so I can get some cookies in the oven.

Ooops!  Off topic.  ...  sorry eveyone :-[

frawin

Rudy, Joanna is right, the Cows get the electric prod not the cookies.

Diane Amberg

Poke, poke...is that what makes the beef tender?  ;D

Teresa

Joanna.. THANKS so much for all the peppers.
I heard the doorbell but nature had called and I was"unavailable"  :D

But thought I would tell you that the dough is rising and the cinnamon rolls will be delivered to your door this afternoon..  :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Diane Amberg

Teresa, may I assume you do know about habaneros? They'll take out your tonsils ! ;D

frawin

Diane, they serve them  with the meals in Mexican Restaurants in West Texas, I never could stand them but my two boys used to have contests to see who could eat the most, and the rule was you had to chew them. They always said" if you think they are hot when you eat them, just wait until they come out". People in West Texas raised them in their gardens and everyone always tried to raise them so they were hotter than the next guys. The amount of water they received while growing was what governed how hot they were. I think if they received more water they were hotter, if they were watered less they weren't as hot but I would have to ask my son as he raised them.

Diane Amberg

I grew some last summer. Al and I both like hot peppers but I can't stand what happens the next day. I've decided they have too much fire and not enough flavor to make the pain worth it. I finally pulled up the whole plant after the peppers were ripe and gave them to some Mexican construction workers. I'll stick with Jalapenos, thank you.

frawin

You know, I bet that PEPELECT cuts them up and eats them on his Wheaties for breakfast every morning. He comes out of the chute ready to face the world and whatever it wants to throw at him. GO PATRICK
Kind of got off thread I guess, it just struck me as a good place to say it.

Joanna

Oh My!!! 8)

I'm here to tell you folks, I just had THE BEST cinnamon roll I've had in years!  I don't have the knack for bread dough, and that's probably a good thing, I'd be round as a basketball if I could make rolls like that at the drop-of-a-hat (or drop-of-a-bag-o-peppers!)

I still have several rolls left and will share them with my guys tonight... don't tell them I've already had some, because
'Of course, I'm dividing them equally between us!'  Ha! :angel:

Teresa

Thanks Joanna.. Like I said.. I don';t use a recipe so sometimes each batch comes out a bit different. I'm glad you liked them.

Yes Diane I do know about the hot little orange peppers.. LOL
I hate them.. but Mark loves them and will have one with every meal. He just snaps off a bit with each bite of meat.. and eats them raw like you would a carrot. Derek and Danny both liek hot stuff too.
I don't. I can eat a bit of jalapeno chopped up in something but that is about it.

I used the green peppers and made stuffed peppers tonight for supper for my whole family and Oakleafs. The we played pinochle. Becky and I beat the guys all 5 games... and we beat them bad..
**Go Girls**   ;D

Thanks again Joanna.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk