What is in your Freezer and Fridge!

Started by Diane Amberg, September 07, 2008, 11:12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

Quote from: Catwoman on September 08, 2008, 03:27:47 PM
I have always wanted to try cooking a turducken...you de-bone a turkey, a duck and a chicken and then wrap the chicken with the duck and the two of them with the turkey, spreading stuffing inbetween each of the layers.  I attended a function where this was served and was instantly captured by all of those flavors cascading over my palate. 
CAT that looked pretty bad at first glance, I was thinking this girl has one bad taste for bad stuff, but after reading the whole thing it sounds good, but different. I have never heard of such, I thought my wife hads tried every recipe in the world but I don't remember that one.

Teresa

Joanna.. I will take all the hot peppers you want to part with.
I'll barter with you...
Can I make you a big pan of cinnamon rolls for them?
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

dnalexander

Flintaqua, I guess that is the end of this thread :D.

David

Tobina+1

David, you lost me.  ???  But that's normal lately; I'm having a hard time following some of the threads these days.  I think people have figured out how to delete their post... and it's after someone else already replied to it, so you get kinda lost.

Anyway, I forgot a super-sized bag of chocolate chips.  Which reminds me... off to make chocolate chip cookies for the cow-crew tomorrow.

dnalexander

Tobina,  Flintaqua\Charles posted something the other day where he asked if his posts were killing threads since no one posted after he did. I assume that is what you are asking about.

David

Quote from: Flintauqua on September 07, 2008, 01:33:08 AM
In reviewing several of my previous posts, I would in all seriousness like to pose this question to all my fellow forum members.  Am I "killing" threads with my posts, specifically when I include a link to a map or official website, etc.? 

I know all threads do come to an end, but it just seems an awful lot of them (other than ones in Games) end with a post from me, or just after a post from me.

Am I overthinking this, or are threads I post to endangered species?

Sincerely,

Charles / Flintauqua

Flintauqua

See! :o >:( ::)

I posted, no one posted.  I deleted, two new posts. :P :'(

I'll run along now, so many political threads to kill, so little time. ;)

Joanna

Oh boy Teresa!  I'll bring the peppers I picked today and will be out nagging the rest of the plants so they'll hurry & ripen up.  HA!  I canned & froze most all I want, but hate to let things go when they are still producing.  Seriously, I'll bring peppers over tomorrow on my way out to the storage to get my pressure canner.

Tonight Marty helped me snap green & wax beans I picked today.  I'm sick of beans already!  Ha!  they only started producing the last couple weeks, before that they were just pretty and whenever I went out to pick there was barely enough for one meal.  Ha!  I'll have to get them canned tomorrow morning, should be lots!

dnalexander

See Flintaqua the curse is broken. Joanna posted after you the thread is alive.

David

Lookatmeknow!!

I am not up on all that other meat.  I just have GREAT Wisemen Farm beef and some pork from the GREATEST Aunt LINDA in the world!!  I also have frozen Apple pie filling, peach pie filling, a few frozen pies that are ready to bake, of course we can't forget ICE CREAM!!!  My kids would be upset without that!!!  Oh, by the way, the apples and peaches were fresh.  Apples from the daycare trees and peaches from Jim and Judy!!!
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

Rudy Taylor

Moo.  Mooooooo.

(I'm trying to sound like a cow crew so I can get some chocolate chip cookies from Tobina's kitchen.)
It truly is "a wonderful life."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk