Time To Pause

Started by Teresa, September 08, 2008, 12:00:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

As we are dealing with Monday morning challenges and day to day problems, an email was sent to me from a friend.

Kjell and I stopped ..took a break.. and watched and listened in total silence to Baxter Black.
I wiped a tear away as Marshal said, " What we are dealing with now .... sorting out problems, lack of communications between people, politics, and the daily dose of bills and headaches... all of this really doesn't matter when you look at the big picture. We should all start the day ..every day... listening to the words of Baxter Black and appreciate living in the free world.

]
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

frawin

WOW Teresa, that should make us all think. I have been in lots of countries all over the world and I can tell you I have always appreciated being an American and having the opportunity to live in this great country so blessed by God.

pam

Everything that really matters is right there.....................................the rest is just window dressin. Thanks Teresa
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

flo

this is gonna sound stupid, but I'll ask it anyhow.  Why does Teresa's posting say "Time To Pause", Frank's says "Lucky to Be an American" and Pam's says "Time to Pause".  I thoroughly enjoyed that video.  Regardless, time to pause and reflect I'm Proud and lucky to Be An American.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Teresa

Because I must have been changing the title while Frank was posting.
We each got caught in the cross hairs at the same time. LOL

frawin

Quote from: frawin on September 08, 2008, 12:12:09 PM
WOW Teresa, that should make us all think. I have been in lots of countries all over the world and I can tell you I have always appreciated being an American and having the opportunity to live in this great country so blessed by God.
I liked "Proud To Be An American" better, but I won't argue with the Boss Lady, Numero Uno, Number One, Ace.

Teresa

He was just a Dog........... :-[

Teresa

What are YOU having for supper?

This is the reason I changed the title Frank... I LOVE Baxter and listening to him sometimes is the difference for me in having a so -so day and a heck of a good day.
   :D

flo

either title fits - this ole boy really makes you sit back, relax and reflect, don't he?
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Diane Amberg

NOT WITH THAT LAST ONE HE DOESN'T. ;D ;D ;D Teresa! Fan belts and PVC pipe? I was going to make bean and bacon burritos for dinner but now I'm not so sure!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk