HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAM

Started by flo, September 03, 2008, 07:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flo

Pam, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY from me as a forum member.  As your mother, it's in the mail.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Teresa

HAPPY B-DAY PAM...

Hope you have a ton more..
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

dnalexander

Happy birthday Pam. I always look forward agree or disagree with your posts. I appreciate all that take the time to post their ideas and opinions. I don't think you cuss too much. **** ***
David

sixdogsmom

Happy Birthday to a ****###@@@@*** Great Gal!! LOL!! Have a great one!
Edie

Roma Jean Turner

Hope you have had a stellar day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pam

Thanks alot y'all  :) I'll try to keep my potty mouth under control  :P I appreciate the good wishes, I really enjoy talkin to you all.
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

pam

Thanks for the birthday wishes y'all, appreciate em :)
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Diane Amberg

Hey Pam! Happy Birthday....as a gift, you can talk bad to WARPH all you want! ;D ;D ;D

Judy Harder

Well, Gee whiz.......I missed it.
Don't know why, just did.

Since we had a Monday holiday, I just plain don't know what day of the week it is........no matter what the calendar or computer says.......but,

Belated Happy Birthday, Pam..............just think, next year will be 50 That is when AARP comes knocking.

Hope your day was a good one..
God Bless
Judy
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

pam

Ah geez I been avoidin thinkin about that one Judy lol
William Butler Yeats

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk