Okay, what has happened????

Started by Janet Harrington, July 27, 2006, 02:59:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet Harrington

???  What has happened to this forum?  No one is writing anything.  Don't tell me that you can't write something or share something.  Come on.  Someone could write about how the baseball season went this summer.  You could tell about getting the kids ready for school and how much you are looking forward to them going back to school.  We could talk about the weather, but we can't do anything about it.  We could talk about how much traffic there is on 400 highway when I go to work and come home and let me tell you, there is a lot of traffic.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to someone else putting something on here.

Here is a picture of where I work.

Teresa

This is just something to share that probably will get no responses, but it WILL get some big grins. I laughed out loud,and I bet you do too. ;D

A six-year-old boy told his father he wanted to marry the little girl across the street. The father, being modern and well-schooled in handling children, hid his smile behind his hand.

"That's a serious step," he said. "Have you thought it out completely?"

"Yes," his young son answered. "We can spend one week in my room and the next in hers. It's right across the street, so I can run home if I get scared of the dark."

"How about transportation?" the father asked.

"I have my wagon, and we both have our tricycles," the little boy answered.
The boy had an answer to every question the father raised.

Finally, in exasperation, his dad asked, "What about babies? When you're married, you're liable to have babies, you know."

"We've thought about that, too," the little boy replied. "We're not going to have babies. Every time she lays an egg, I'm going to step on it!"

;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk