Sarah Palin

Started by Diane Amberg, August 29, 2008, 08:45:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixdogsmom

OOOOOhhh--- two terms on city council in a town of 5400 people and mayor of that same town. Less than one term as governor of Alaska; where is the experience? Oh, I know, placed second in Miss Alaska contest in 1984, that qualifies her. Too bad.
Edie

frawin

SDM, you win on that one, Obama has had lots more experience as an understudy of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright.

dnalexander

SDM I think youu stole that from the guy writing slop for the Republicans about Obama?! Hey I thought you read my poem on Alaska; doen't underestimate anyone from Alaska. The town (Valdez) where I graduated from in Alaska is even smaller than Wasilla and the city government there has permanent fund that has over $100 million dollars in it. Alaska also has a permanent fund in reserve that is even larger than that. Most states and the US government could learn a few things from the people of Alaska.

David

Teresa

She is inexperienced in Foreign Policy..But that is John McCain's strength.
The HUGE buzz is that she has accomplished more in her 2 years of Governor of Alaska ..
than Obama has in his stint in the Senate.
So inexperience is calling the kettle black.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Judy Harder

Nothing like a breath of freshair...........

I was dreading this year in politics............knowing that we didn't have too many options.,

Well, I like what I am seeing now......and you do have to admit......she is very pretty and so is her
family.

What I am seeing is each one of the slates who are running for the office has One old one, and one youngun.......wonder who decided to do that.
Is there a pupper master behind the scene?

Hang on to your hats folks, I think we have a RACE!
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

frawin

JUdy, I love you comments, you make it so interesting with out anything offensive, you have the touch. Keep on keeping on.

Jo McDonald

WOW  what a refreshing bit of sunshine she is!!!  A beautiful face and a welcoming smile - and smarts to boot.  It doesn't get much better than this, folks. 
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Teresa

John McCain and Sarah Palin Visit the Troops

John McCain showed great wisdom in his choice for his running mate.
Congratulations to Sarah Palin, John McCain, the Republican Party, and the People of the United States!!!

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

pam

well I'm glad y'all finally feel like you have somethin to smile about :laugh: :laugh:
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Roma Jean Turner

Have to say I was impressed with the Charlie Rose interview.  Haven't been home to see any TV yet. Here I thought I might be bored for the next couple of months.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk