Obama Sued in Federal Court on eligibility

Started by srkruzich, August 23, 2008, 09:06:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dnalexander

Quote from: srkruzich on September 12, 2008, 09:54:01 PM
Quote from: dnalexander on September 12, 2008, 06:07:26 PM
Quote from: pam on September 12, 2008, 12:51:01 PM
LOL wonder what happens if they disqualify each other?

We start learning about unused\rarely used parts of the Constitution and the law that i would rather not have to use when electing a President.

David
Hmmm OMG HELL NO!  I just realized that pelosi would become the president!!!

Steve I am glad somebody see's where I am going with this. My fear is that I will learn more about the 25th Amendment and some obscure law I never heard of before. Sounds frivolous at first until you start thinking of all the possibilities. Though President Ford became President with no direct vote from the people and restored some dignity to the office of the President. I prefer to elect my Presidents the simple straightforward way. We vote. Vice President and Congress certify the Electoral College vote. President sworn in to office. Wait till next Presidential election.

pam

Dude I knew that, I was just bein a smartass.  :laugh: Ford was pretty funny. Watchin him walk was like watchin a Jerry Lewis movie :laugh:
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

sixdogsmom

Remember those awful WIN buttons? Wearing one of those buttons was supposed th whip inflation now! That campaign didn't last too long.  :P :P And how many accidents did he have? And an addicted wife at home, too bad.
Edie

pam

addiction can happen to anybody, I'm not belittling him he was just one of the most uncoordinated people I ever saw lol. Dude could trip over air!
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

greatguns

Maybe George will just decide to stay on!  What's 12 years? ;) ;) ;) ;)

srkruzich

Quote from: greatguns on September 13, 2008, 05:14:33 PM

Heck why not :) better than having obama get in and a heck of a lot better than pelosi.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

frawin

Steve, I like your politics and your thinking, great answer.  I cannot imagine the damage to the future of this Great Nation, with Obama, Pelosi and Scary Harry as the leadership.

greatguns

pam

Quote from: greatguns on September 13, 2008, 05:14:33 PM

God! I'd vote for Obama before I'd hope for that......:P
William Butler Yeats

momof 2boys

I know what you mean Pam.  Because of Bush's wonderful educational reform, my job requires me to do so much more paperwork, which in turn leaves me less time to spend concentrating on my students.  My pay hasn't gotten any better, I have to fork out more money for sky high health insurance, and not sure if things keep going the way they are if I will be able to send my kids to college!  My financial situation has not benefited from this administration.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk