Obama Sued in Federal Court on eligibility

Started by srkruzich, August 23, 2008, 09:06:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

srkruzich

I haven't heard. I am guessing that the obama powers are suppressing the suit.  Lots of things are getting squelched. Must have some real money behind him to be able to squelch a court system like that
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

pam

FactCheck.org has this story complete with pictures and updates

Born in the U.S.A.
August 21, 2008
Updated: August 26, 2008

The truth about Obama's birth certificate.
Summary
In June, the Obama campaign released a digitally scanned image of his birth certificate to quell speculative charges that he might not be a natural-born citizen. But the image prompted more blog-based skepticism about the document's authenticity. And recently, author Jerome Corsi, whose book attacks Obama, said in a TV interview that the birth certificate the campaign has is "fake."

We beg to differ. FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false. We have posted high-resolution photographs of the document as "supporting documents" to this article. Our conclusion: Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said.
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

srkruzich

Who owns factcheck? 
I personally want to hear the OFFICIALS that issue birth certificiates say its a real birth Certificate.  I suspect it
is real, but Obama is allowing all the unofficial speculation to take the focus off of his flipflopping and other
problems with his views and campaign.
But i would accept a OFFICIAL Government proclamation that it is a REAL certificate issued by
the state of Hawaii.

Quote from: pam on September 12, 2008, 06:51:53 AM
FactCheck.org has this story complete with pictures and updates

Born in the U.S.A.
August 21, 2008
Updated: August 26, 2008

The truth about Obama's birth certificate.
Summary
In June, the Obama campaign released a digitally scanned image of his birth certificate to quell speculative charges that he might not be a natural-born citizen. But the image prompted more blog-based skepticism about the document's authenticity. And recently, author Jerome Corsi, whose book attacks Obama, said in a TV interview that the birth certificate the campaign has is "fake."

We beg to differ. FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false. We have posted high-resolution photographs of the document as "supporting documents" to this article. Our conclusion: Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said.

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

pam

Didn't know who the hell owns factcheck so went and looked.......
The Annenberg Political Fact Check is a project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania. The APPC was established by publisher and philanthropist Walter Annenberg in 1994 to create a community of scholars within the University of Pennsylvania that would address public policy issues at the local, state, and federal levels.

The APPC accepts NO funding from business corporations, labor unions, political parties, lobbying organizations or individuals. It is funded primarily by the Annenberg Foundation.

So I guess it's a foundation............................and a university.........
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Diane Amberg

I looked at several sites that had copies, back when all this came up. One site keep insisting it was his sister's birth certificate that had been altered. If any of you have seen any of the copies in question, you'll see that all the lettering is lined up exactly down the left column, including the word male. If "female" had been there, the fe would have stuck out to the left, out of line. The Repubs. would have used all this long ago if there was any merit to it.

mtcookson

That Israel Insider actually already had an article on it when those links were posted in this thread before. Here are their thoughts on it: http://web.israelinsider.com/Articles/Politics/13075.htm

pam

QuoteThe Repubs. would have used all this long ago if there was any merit to it.

That's what I'm thinkin lol
William Butler Yeats

frawin

Maybe the Republicans are waiting until the last minute and the Democrats will have to put Joe Bidden as Pres and Nancy Pelosi as VP. Lol

pam

William Butler Yeats

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk