What They Are Saying About B H Obuma

Started by Warph, August 21, 2008, 02:16:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

"When asked what America's greatest moral failing was, theological Obama said it was our collective failure to 'abide by that basic precept in [the Book of] Matthew that whatever you do for the least of my brothers, you do for me.' For Obama the politician, such scriptural quotations often serve as an all-inclusive writ to impose his religious views on others when it comes to fighting poverty, global warming, racism, etc. But when the question turns to abortion, political Obama insists on a policy of moral agnosticism and political laissez-faire." —Jonah Goldberg

"Obama is the only elected official on record to ever vote in favor of denying life-saving medical care to children who had been born but that were struggling for life. Is that a decision too confusing so as to be 'above the pay grade' as well?" —Kevin McCullough

"It is now clear why Barack Obama has refused John McCain's offer of joint town hall appearances during the fall campaign. McCain is obviously better at them." —Michael Gerson

"Candidly talking about racial issues doesn't make you a racist any more than being aware of gender differences makes you a sexist." —Terry Paulson

"The overwhelming votes for Obama in some virtually all-white states show that many Americans are ready to move beyond race. But Obama himself wants to have it both ways, by attributing racist notions to the McCain camp that has never made race an issue. The problem with clever people is that they don't know when to stop being clever—and Senator Obama is a very clever man, perhaps 'too clever by half' as the British say." —Thomas Sowell
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk