M.Cookson & his sax

Started by Mom70x7, August 13, 2008, 12:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judy Harder

Quote from: Diane Amberg on August 18, 2008, 08:42:34 AM
So a bunch of you on the forum played, or still play, wind instruments.....That explains a lot! ;D

Diane, that is why Kansas is such a good bet for a huge wind farm...........it NEVER stops around here!!
LOL........nice day way to spend the morning giggling and LOL........
Thanks,

Not a good time for me right now and I need all the laughter I can find.......won't tell it all, but life is hitting me in the heart/hind end and I will get through this, but with a lot of fortitude and God's help.
I am well sort of, it is just pride and pocket book.......so if I disapear for awhile....it is just cause I am looking for an answer.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

sixdogsmom

Judy, let us know if we can help. I will pray for you though.
Edie

Diane Amberg

So I'm not exempt huh, That's OK. I played piano and percussion....that's why I beat every issue to death!  :laugh: Judy, are you alright? Can we help in any way?

mtcookson

Quote from: indygal on August 18, 2008, 05:14:22 AM
Thanks, Diane. I haven't read through the entire thread. I just saw the reference to Hoosierland and my eyes "perked up."

Yup, I was born and raised in Bloomington, IN. I still visit there at least once a year. ;D

Catwoman

Quote from: Judy Harder on August 18, 2008, 10:06:09 AM
Quote from: Diane Amberg on August 18, 2008, 08:42:34 AM
So a bunch of you on the forum played, or still play, wind instruments.....That explains a lot! ;D

Diane, that is why Kansas is such a good bet for a huge wind farm...........it NEVER stops around here!!
LOL........nice day way to spend the morning giggling and LOL........
Thanks,

Not a good time for me right now and I need all the laughter I can find.......won't tell it all, but life is hitting me in the heart/hind end and I will get through this, but with a lot of fortitude and God's help.
I am well sort of, it is just pride and pocket book.......so if I disapear for awhile....it is just cause I am looking for an answer.

There are no answers...only the quest...do what you can and give God the rest...
Your words have been inspiration and your kindnesses have been a balm...
Remember that you are loved by all when you need a spot of calm.
After the storm abates and the waters eventually recede,
You'll find that you really did have all that you really need...
The respect of all and the great love of a few...
And a special place in God's own front pew.

Hang in there, Judy.

Mom70x7

So school has started and I talked with Linda Shilts-Baum, the band director.

She welcomes ALL community members who want to play in the pep bands.
She'll supply you with music, in advance, so you can practice - especially if you're not good at sight-reading.  ;)

Her "free" time - planning hour - is from 10 am to 10:45 am - call the school 374-2147 or drop by during that time and she'll get you set up.

Tobina+1

And I think the band should wear RED WIGS!   ;)

Teresa

And blue bloomers..  ;D ;D

Okay...maybe not.. :-[
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

mtcookson

Quote from: Mom70x7 on August 20, 2008, 01:58:46 PM
So school has started and I talked with Linda Shilts-Baum, the band director.

She welcomes ALL community members who want to play in the pep bands.
She'll supply you with music, in advance, so you can practice - especially if you're not good at sight-reading.  ;)

Her "free" time - planning hour - is from 10 am to 10:45 am - call the school 374-2147 or drop by during that time and she'll get you set up.

Sounds good ;D

Quote from: Tobina on August 20, 2008, 02:47:56 PM
And I think the band should wear RED WIGS!   ;)

I'd do it! :laugh:

Diane Amberg

Yes, yes , yes! Go, go, go! :laugh:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk