M.Cookson & his sax

Started by Mom70x7, August 13, 2008, 12:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

indygal

QuoteOur music program back in Indiana was incredible.

Indiana? Really? Whereabouts?

Diane Amberg

I believe he said Bloomington Ind.

Roma Jean Turner

I played clarinet and saxes growing up.  I just bought a nice clarinet today at a flea market for 45 bucks.  I'm like the kid with a new toy today.

sixdogsmom

I played clarinet all through school, it would probably only be good to call the hogs now though. You can really get some strange noises out of that little horn. I also played oboe in highschool, I though that was pretty neat, and the guy who played bassoon was cute, we sat close together in orchestra. So serious I was!  ;D ;D
Edie

indygal

Thanks, Diane. I haven't read through the entire thread. I just saw the reference to Hoosierland and my eyes "perked up."

Diane Amberg

So a bunch of you on the forum played, or still play, wind instruments.....That explains a lot! ;D

flo

MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Jo McDonald

That is sort of aiming below the belt, Diane, but funny as the dickens anyway.    ;D ;D ;D

The Forum Lady played clarinet all through High school too, and (brag-brag) was quite good. 
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

flo

I played clarinet during my school years and in 8th grade took "The Clarinet Polka" to the music festival (and got a I).  Years later when my oldest granddaughter started playing clarinet she wanted to hear me play.  As long as it had been, I could still play "most" of the polka.  Guess it's kinda like riding a bike. ;D
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

sixdogsmom

Okay Diane, you are NOT exempt!  >:( >:( :D
Edie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk