New Businesses in Elk County

Started by Lookatmeknow!!, August 18, 2008, 04:34:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lookatmeknow!!

Ok, I am not from Longton but would like to put the word out about the new Pizza Place in their town.  It's called the Lion's Den.  It is owned and ran by Belinda and Justin Corle.  I really don't know much about it, but have eaten the pizza that they make.  I also know that they make sandwiches, and different sides.  The pizza is good, too.

Also, the new little 160 Cafe is a nice place to get take out also.  We ate there during the fair.  Don't know anything about the owners on this one, but would like to spread the word to all out there.

I think supporting Elk County is great.  We usually just eat here in Howard, but when we are at my brother in laws we try to eat at these places.  So I just thought that I would let everyone know about these two new businesses in Elk County :laugh:
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

lola330

Thanks, Angie!

Don't forget the new store in Howard, "Traci's Trends".   It is owned by Traci Smith of Severy.   She is a seamstress and does alterations.  She also sells prom dresses, wedding dresses, purses, wallets, and unique picture frames.

She rents tuxedos.

She has 2 brand new gorgeous tanning beds as well, which should prove to be popular.

Judy Harder

Yes, thanks for reminding me Angie,

The Corles did open the pizza place and altho I haven't been in there yet, the people who have said the pizza is good
and that they serve sandwiches............like subs and the like and have a small salad bar.

The 160 Cafe is owned by Jamie Bunyard..........he and his family use to have the cafe and all of them are super good cooks and bakers..

I have had Jamie's pecan pie and it was just wonderful.......and HE BAKES HIS PIES IN THE CAFE
Plus ice cream on the slice if you wish.....and NO small slices.........worth every bite

The prices are good and there is a picnic table outside if you wish to eat there.......but, mainly they are pickup and go.

I am just worried that Jamie won't be able to make it...........mainly because I can't see our town being able to support 3 cafes.......and each one is a good one and deserve to make a go of it.........

You won't be sorry eating at any one of these places.
I almost have my own pew ( I mean booth) at Rick and Deb's and they have a good menu and a special each day.

Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

srkruzich

who is it that owned the donut shop?
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

L Hendricks

It is not new - but another great place to eat is BK's in Longton.  They serve an awesome steak on Sat night and even thought it is in a bar - Debbie and Brad Kill and son Ben do a great job of keeping it a family-like atmosphere.  I guarantee it is one of the best steaks around and the service is incredible.  I hope the pizza place and Hwy 160 cafe does well too and of course the resturant.  Have tried Jamie's place but not the other too.  When the Ferguson had the pizza place it was really good and I am sure Justin and Belinda will do a great job.

jprxmkt

The donut shop was most recently owned by Rob and Christina Cookson and their son

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk