What's on your grocery list?

Started by Tobina+1, August 14, 2008, 11:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pam

Quote from: greatguns on August 19, 2008, 03:24:23 PM
Are you real sure Walmart's is really beef?  I would not get my rx at Walmart if they were free.  I found out unless you know that pill in the bottle is what the label says it is, you can step into deep doo doo getting them filled at Walmart.  I will pay the price for a good RPH.
Lol I don't know may not be :P If I wasn't gettin what I'm supposed to be gettin I'd be in the ground probly.
Quote from: Wilma on August 19, 2008, 03:37:18 PM
I have prescription insurance that takes care of everything along with my co-pay.  My co-pay and premium per month isn't much more than a trip to Wal-mart.  My meds would cost about $400.00 a month without the insurance.  I am way ahead of my medical insurance companies.  There is no way that I could have paid for the heart surgery, hospital stays, eye surgery, ankle surgery, doctor visits and prescriptions without the insurance and that is in just the last 6 years.  I moved my prescriptions to Batson's before I moved myself.  I didn't want to have to wait for a trip to Wal-mart to get a prescription filled when I needed it.

We can't afford insurance, I pay cash for what we get so it bein four dollars definitely helps. Between my two it would be around 200 a month. I go to the doctor once a year to renew em and unless we have a major catastrophe I doctor us myself. I've even given Joe stitches before :P
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Jane

My daughter was sick when home from Iraq and had to fill a prescription,we went to Wally World. They told us it would take about and hour so we went and eat lunch.
When we returned to pick up the prescription they told us they were out and it would take a week to fill what she needed. Needless to say I was a hot Mom real quick. I ask for the prescription back and we went to Walgreens,they found her information on Tri care and had the prescription filled on 10 minutes.
Army Mom

srkruzich

Quote from: greatguns on August 19, 2008, 03:24:23 PM
Are you real sure Walmart's is really beef?
Well it looks like beef, tastes a little like beef.  No worse than mcdonalds you know. If i had my way i would raise my own beef, but i don't have that kind of cash laying around to shell out several hundred dollars for a feeder calf and another wheelbarrow load of money for the feed.

QuoteI would not get my rx at Walmart if they were free.  I found out unless you know that pill in the bottle is what the label says it is, you can step into deep doo doo getting them filled at Walmart.  I will pay the price for a good RPH.
I open my bottles right there at the register and look at the pills.  If they aren't what i normally get i send em back.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

greatguns

Doesn't look,cook. or taste like the beef I eat. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D   Sounds like you're okay on your meds since you take the same thing all the time. :police:

L Hendricks

I am definitely in Julie's corner on the meds... back when my mom was alive she was on over 16 different meds from so many drs.  If it hadn't been for Julie checking med interactions, mom would have left this earthly world a lot sooner.  Plus several times, I have called up Julie on weekends, evenings, in the middle of the night for meds or medical questions on drugs... Walmart can't touch that service.  After the deck accident, it was going to take Walgreens 1 1/2hr at 11pm to fill our prescription, Julie filled it the next day.  Same with when the twins were born.  My mom used to always shop locally and I thought she was silly, but then later in life, I have realized how important these services are.  Thank you Julie and all the other local businesses for your long hours and dedication to our community.  Ang - I will have to agree with you on the kid part - My kids love going to Batsons... and it is usually a pleasant experience!

DanCookson

D Whetstone

Dan,

I think your right. For a long time I thought PEP rulzed.  But the ice cream definitely has him beat.

Diane Amberg

srkruzich

Quote from: Diane Amberg on August 20, 2008, 12:17:22 PM
Moose Tracks, yum!

MMmm yeah moose tracks n  cookies n cream..... I think thats the only thing i have bought there this summer :D :D
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

flo

hope you washed those tracks with soap and water before you ate 'em.  ;D ;D ;D
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk