What's on your grocery list?

Started by Tobina+1, August 14, 2008, 11:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flo

wrong thread - go to Good Old Days - that's where the pine float and cheap date is
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

sixdogsmom

Flo, who you callin' a cheap date?  ;D ;D
Edie

Tobina+1

Julie; welcome to the forum!  Thanks for chiming in and giving your input on this thread!  It's simply amazing how much you have catered to all the suggestions, too.  Like I said before, we're very lucky to have such a dedicated business woman in our community!
It's also nice to know the "background" information on a lot of our requests, too.  It's interesting to learn more about ordering, stocking, and getting different products.  Like I originally posted, please honor our requests "within reason".  We appreciate your trying to make an effort to get items for us, but if it isn't feasible or you find out that you're losing money on spoilage, we'll understand.  I do shop at FM as much as possible, but with my frequent travels (and having family in Wichita), if I can't find something at FM, I just leave it on the list for the next "big trip".  But I've found that there are many things I can do without... or find an easy sub at FM.  I will also try some of the other sub suggestions you made, too.
Can you tell us the plans for the expansion?  What will be moving into the new space and how will things be changing? 

jprxmkt

Can you tell us the plans for the expansion?  What will be moving into the new space and how will things be changing? 
[/quote]

Someone asked me that question on another thread and because I am not the most accurate and speedy of typists, I will tell you which thread. See Good Old Days-Britzinghofferr's New skating rink.  Seems like a weird place for it to be but you will understand when you read it.  Thanks for asking! :)

jprxmkt

Also, as you can tell, I haven't figured out how to put a quote in correctly yet.  I can't believe no one has given me a hard time yet.  You're all so nice. :)

Teresa

Julie.. you just scroll down to the quote you want to put in and click on ( from that post) in the far right hand corner.."insert post"

It shows up on your post and then you can also (after it is in your post) highlight and delete all that you don't want in that quote.

Did that make any sense?  ???
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

srkruzich

Hi,
Can yall order large containers of stuff. I don't buy small items.  I buy things like my mustard in gallon jar and my pickles in the gallon glass jars as well as other things like that. 
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

jprxmkt

jprxmkt

[/quote]

Okay. so how do i make it be in the purple box and the rest of this below it?
Oh yes, I mean it makes perfect sense. :-[

Tobina+1

Quote from: jprxmkt on August 18, 2008, 09:29:39 PM

Okay. so how do i make it be in the purple box and the rest of this below it?
Oh yes, I mean it makes perfect sense. :-[
You have to leave the stuff in brackets at the beginning and end.  And then you can preview it before you post to make sure you did it correctly.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk