WHICH IS WORSE???

Started by Wilma, August 14, 2008, 09:32:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

Which is worse?  Seeing what needs to be done and not being able to do it or being able to do it but not being able to see that it needs to be done?

flo

MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Wilma

OK.  I see lots of things that need to be done, but I am unable to do them.  Apparently, the people that can do them, don't see that it needs to be done.  Is that any clearer? 

Diane Amberg

Then you should be a foreman and delegate what you see to those who can and should do the doing.

Catwoman

Work as long as you can, as best as you can, for as many as you can...then be satisfied that you have done your best...and leave the rest of it in the hands of God.  The most important thing is that you can look yourself in the mirror at the end of the day, after you have removed the facade that the rest of the world sees, and be able to go to bed with a clear concience.  You have to live with yourself, first and foremost.  If you are unable to 'do' for others, then find a way to enable others to fill that gap.  If others then refuse to cooperate, there's nothing that you can do...and it is best to quit worrying about it...worry is like spinning your wheels...it gets you nowhere and eventually wears down the tire into complete worthlessness.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk