jh. chearleader's

Started by heather_tyler_2014, August 13, 2008, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixdogsmom

Hooray! I am so glad! Now Heather, not only will you be getting a sponser, but Pep will have you guys to take off some of the edge and give the rest of us a little peace, maybe.
Edie

Tobina+1

OR...
He'll contaminate the youth of this community and we'll have many little Peppy PEP's running around high on caffeine and cheers.
;D
I can see it now... we'll be driving around town and there will be cheerleaders standing around yards cheering on people as they mow their lawns... or standing in front of the Old School giving some lively cheer about roofing material and plywood windows... or standing on the bridge cheering as Patty goes tanking by below (hey, that's actually a great idea!).
Poor little Peppy PEP's...   :-\

sixdogsmom

I can picture it now! Wouldn't that be fun!  :D :D
Edie

Devyn-Leann

Heather, I called Mr. Moore to inquire about the position and he informed me that the squad needs 6 cheerleaders. They will not hire a sponsor until the squad is large enough. If there is not enough interest, there will be no junior high cheer program this year. I hate to see anything done away with at the school, which is why I called about the position.

Heather, try and encourage as many junior high girls as you can. Possibly even those 6th graders who will be at the school this year.

Tobina+1

Way to go, Devyn!  So get to cheering and recruiting, Heather!

Lookatmeknow!!

That would be really sad if there was no cheer leaders.  Devyn way to step up!!  I would, but the grouchy man that stays at my house would kill me.  He says that I committ myself to doing to much and then I am grouchy.!! 

Pep, maybe you could be the recruiter, FIND US SOME CHEERLEADERS!!!!!! :laugh:
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

heather_tyler_2014

devyn i got one thing i <3 you no jk i will recruit as many as i can i got another one and i can find some girls i promise  ;D ;D ;D ;D

THANKS
Sword with a double edged blade...it'll cut you either way.

heather_tyler_2014

have i got a handful to tell mr. bert moore :police: ......... >:( devyn i know mr.moore told you there had to be 6 of us well there are 4 hs. chearleader's well just wait til' i see him i got something to tell him .........  :angel: i know be good tame tame o well let's let loose :)
Sword with a double edged blade...it'll cut you either way.

Tobina+1

Why so few cheerleaders in HS and JH?  Is there no pride in being a cheerleader anymore?  Or can you not cheer and go out for sports at the same time?   ???

Mom70x7

I just figured the numbers were getting low and they were involved in sports.  ???

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk