Greatest yard in town!!!

Started by pepelect, August 04, 2008, 11:52:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

S-S

:D

Thank you PEP for explaining horticulture to IDEAS. Good grief.

DanCookson

Quote from: pepelect on September 29, 2008, 08:26:23 PM

Why do you hide behind your IDEAS?  scared to play with the big sand box with out your ananimity?

I think there is a new fad in the forum business, which is making two accounts and having one being anonymous so one can be a bit more bold. 

Teresa

Why Danny... you should have been a   :police:

Of course..........as I tell people when they pm me and ask who is this person or who is that person........I say the same thing.

" I am ( by my own rules) under a contract as owner of this site..to not divulge anyone's personal information. And I will NEVER do that."

So all I can say to your comment is ...................... ;)

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

pam

QuoteI think there is a new fad in the forum business, which is making two accounts and having one being anonymous so one can be a bit more bold.

Lol, and then there are those of us who let ya know who we are, where we live and tell it like we feel it anyway  :P
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Jo McDonald

And as a wise ole' boy once said --- "Do your best and when the fan is blowing and the s--- flies ~`` "DUCK"
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Teresa

Quote from: Jo McDonald on October 01, 2008, 12:14:05 PM
And as a wise ole' boy once said --- "Do your best and when the fan is blowing and the s--- flies ~`` "DUCK"

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk