Why Are You a Republican/Democrat?

Started by Wilma, July 31, 2008, 04:04:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

Cat, Warph's post is still there. He only posted one on this thread.

frawin

CATWOMAN, are you sniffing catnip or glue this afternoon. WARPH's original post was political correctness. Why would he change that.

sixdogsmom

The flag symbol was removed from the plane and replaced by the Obama campaign symbol because the presidents' plane has a flag on the tail and the door. A very large portion of the original article was omitted from this posting trying to make Senator Obama appear to be unamerican. Had he left the flag symbols on the tail and the door, he would have been criticised as trying to appear too presidential. Just another cheap shot from somebody and passed on by somebody else.
Edie

frawin

What  unbeatable ticket a McCain and Colin Powell ticket would be. I am sure that Colin Powell wouldn't accept the VP Nomination if it was offered but that would be a tough ticket and one that would move the middle of the road and undecided vote to the right.

dnalexander

I would like that to read Powell\McCain ticket.

David

frawin

That would be fine with me David, unfortunately I think we are dreaming.

flo

MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

sixdogsmom

Edie

dnalexander

Quote from: flo on August 01, 2008, 07:31:57 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I get what you are feeling Flo. At least you have an opinion and express it. As long as you vote that is all that matters. If you don't vote that is ok too, because then my vote counts for more. :D LOL

David

Catwoman

Frank, maybe I'm hallucinating, but didn't Warph post a comment, telling me that I was for McCain...just to go ahead and admit it...if it wasn't this thread...then I've been hitting the catnip too hard...they say that "kitty marijuana" does slow the brain! lol

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk