Howard Old Bank Building - What would you like done with it.....

Started by L Hendricks, July 29, 2008, 07:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D Whetstone

Quote from: Tobina on October 29, 2008, 04:21:04 PM
.  Teresa could do her massages in the back

Why do massages always have to be in the back? Why can't they be out front?

Tobina+1

(gasp) DAVID!  I hope you mean in the front of the STORE!  Plus, it might be a little... breezy. 

Catwoman; I have 2 words for you... ELK KONNECTED.  "Stay with us as we grow!"
It takes a long time with slow, steady motion to get a square wheel rolling, and that's exactly what all the teams, and our Kansas Communities leader, in Elk Konnected are faced with.  But, just look at the stuff the Youth Dev. team got done this summer (outdoor movies).  Stay tuned for some very positive activities in the next year.  It is WAY more than "grassroots" efforts, too.  Although we haven't got a lot of outside publicity yet (where the heck is our special section on the Forum?!?!), within the county, our name is becoming well-known. 

littlelamb

Quote from: Tobina on October 30, 2008, 11:00:46 AM
(gasp) DAVID!  I hope you mean in the front of the STORE!  Plus, it might be a little... breezy. 

Catwoman; I have 2 words for you... ELK KONNECTED.  "Stay with us as we grow!"
It takes a long time with slow, steady motion to get a square wheel rolling, and that's exactly what all the teams, and our Kansas Communities leader, in Elk Konnected are faced with.  But, just look at the stuff the Youth Dev. team got done this summer (outdoor movies).  Stay tuned for some very positive activities in the next year.  It is WAY more than "grassroots" efforts, too.  Although we haven't got a lot of outside publicity yet (where the heck is our special section on the Forum?!?!), within the county, our name is becoming well-known. 
Tobina the communication commit is having a meeting on wensday the 4th and im hoping we can have the special section ready to go i do how ever need a contact email for each group so we can let all of you know we have it ready to use
mary

dogs20030

.......Electronics for home, car audio-- These are already available in Howard at J and L Video. Have been following this thread and decided to throw in a stitch or two. Don't forget us down on this end of town.

Wilma

Methinks that maybe the business ads board should be used more.  I didn't know that J & L had those things.  How about more business ads?

pepelect

This is what I want a big giant electronic billboard for....The entire area needs to know what is available here.....

Note to self have Larry fix xm radio in truck....

D Whetstone

Quote from: Tobina on October 30, 2008, 11:00:46 AM

Tobina, you're naughty!

S-S

Larry sells tvs, vcrs, dvd players, car stereos, computers, digital cameras. You want it, he'll get it. We have bought 2 tvs from him, a dvd player, AND a laptop computer. He has also worked on our desktop computer. He does excellent work!

Teresa

All back talk and sass you get from Larry is free of course. 

Now listen up folks.. cause I speak the truth here.. really I do.  :angel:
I go in there ..all nice and quiet..just minding my own business.. and as usual ...not bothering anyone.. just wanting to go look at the videos to make my choice and all I get is insults and back talk from him.
I swear.. I don't deserve any of it! Really I don't! HONEST!
I don't know why he thinks he has to give me such a hard time.. **sniff sniff* :'( :'( 
With him being so verbally abusive to me and me being so timid and frightened.... well.....well ....(**sniffling and wiping my nose*** )
I get soooo intimidated by his behavior that I just start cringing and shaking in my shoes before I even step in the door.
I usually leave with my video in hand and tears streaming from my face because of the treatment I get in there.

But ...........................................(*** real sad ***  ) he has all the good top movies..so I just put on my brave smile and go in and face it.
I have bought equipment from him also.. Excellent merchandise...but he still is mean to me.

((((((((((((walking off mumbling to myself.)))))))).....I'm such a sweet nice person too..  :angel: never giving anyone a hard time.. only being polite and on my best most well mannered behavior :angel:  especially to Larry...and for the life of me I don't know what triggers that awful  side of him towards me...... :'( :'( :'( :'(  ))))))))))
:( :( :(***kicking the dirt as I walk away****

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

ddurbin

Careful, Teresa.  Some Newbie just might think you're serious.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk