2008 Denver

Started by W. Gray, July 22, 2008, 10:12:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W. Gray

KOA radio in Denver just announced the Denver police have learned about a safe house that has been designated for the storage of feces and urine during the Democrat convention.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Catwoman

OHMIGAWD...as much BS as will be flying around the Convention, that 'safe house' might not be large enough to hold it all!

Diane Amberg

Porta potty parity for all!  ;D

Catwoman

I love your sense of humor, Diane!  You are the quintessential educator...learned enough to be interesting...warped enough to be fun! ;D ;D ;D

Diane Amberg

Well, thank you, but I'm afraid I'm 'way more warped than educated! :laugh:

Catwoman

That's probably because we've all been "Warphed" for way too long!  ::) ::)

Teresa

Quote from: Catwoman on July 22, 2008, 05:19:11 PM
That's probably because we've all been "Warphed" for way too long!  ::) ::)

Gasp!!  :o :o :o
There There There Little Warph.. Don't you pay any never mind to those old women..
They are just mean and spiteful sometimes...
I don't have any cookies and milk..
but here is a nice big plate of spag............................. ................hetti.

uuhhmmmm......   :-\  I guess you feel better now..huh... :o

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

W. Gray

The Denver Post reports this morning the Denver Police Department has purchased $18.2 million in security equipment for their officers for which they refuse to provide an itemization.

I suspect the Post, left wing as it is, is trying to create its own agenda.

Let's hope the Police preparations for rioting during the Democrat convention will turn out to be like Y2K.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Warph

Mmmmmm...... Spaghetti.  I do love Spaghetti.  And you're right, CatWoman.  Warph is getting on my nerves, too!  Just can't seem to shut the guy up.   :P
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk