BUBBLEWRAP STRESS RELIEF....

Started by Teresa, July 21, 2008, 06:23:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Try this for a little stress relief!!!

click on the link below!!!! 

Don't forget to go to 'manic mode'....I love this one!

Click here: http://www.therightfoot.net/mystuff/whatever/swf/bubblewrap.swf

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Catwoman

Darn it...couldn't get the site to open for me.  I take it that this was a stress busting site...man, could I use one of those right now! ::) ::) 

Diane Amberg

Catwoman

I tried it again and it still wouldn't open.  Probably something internal...and I don't mess with this contraption as far as changing settings goes.  I am SO not literate when it comes to computers!  You all will just have to let me live vicariously through you and tell me all about how the site works SO well for all of you! :laugh:

W. Gray

What is really fun is popping the real bubble wrap after a package comes.

My wife just shakes her head.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

sixdogsmom

I used to have a little poodle who loved to pop bubble wrap; I would fill an old sock with it and tie the top shut so she couldn't get hurt. She would pop that stuff for hours!
Edie

Diane Amberg

I would have loved to have seen that. :D By the way, your flowers are doing well. Thanks again.

Teresa

How did you figure out to put it in a sock?
I had a little black poodle ( Skipper Dee) who would keep a balloon in the air forever. He would catch it by the little deally-bob that was tied at the end of the balloon. Very seldom would he pop it.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

sixdogsmom

Teresa, they must have been related; Duff liked balloons too. She hardly ever broke them but would bat them around. She broke the first one she had, then it became a challenge to her to keep it going without getting it broken. As far as old socks are concerned, no old sock ever hit the trahcan at our house, they just graduated down the line from wearer to toy to dustrag to scrubrag, and finally old greaserag that could then be thrown away. When I got ready to dust and went to the drawer for a dustrag, Duff always had to have a dustrag too. She was an incredibly smart stubborn fun dog. I still miss her.
Edie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk