Obama Handlers Worry That McCain Slip.....

Started by Warph, July 20, 2008, 02:40:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

......will lead to throngs of adoring Islamofascists on Mideast trip.

Senator Barack Obama's staff was in an uproar today after learning that John McCain revealed possible details about the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee's much-publicized trip to the Middle East.

"Good God," said one Obama staffer, who spoke on condition of anonymity.  "Now every event is going to be jammed with doey-eyed terrorists trying to get a glimpse of their hero. Getting him from place to place just got a lot harder.  Doesn't McCain know what we are up against?"

According to insiders, Obama's fame with Islamic fundamentalists skyrocketed after his endorsement by Hamas leader Ahmed Yousef, resulting in a flood of fan mail from Syria, Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan.

"It was crazy," said the staffer.  "We were getting the standard requests for autographed photos and t-shirts, but also a ton of odd inquiries about Senator Obama's favorite livestock. These people are fanatical, I tell you.  I mean, have you ever seen an Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade operative swoon?  Not Pretty."
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

flo

Warph, when you are printing a quote you need to let us know just where that quote originated, please.  Is it from your local newspaper or just something you picked up on the internet without any verification?  Now, don't take this as holding up for Obama, that is not my point.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Warph

Quote from: flo on July 20, 2008, 10:01:53 AM
Warph, when you are printing a quote you need to let us know just where that quote originated, please.  Is it from your local newspaper or just something you picked up on the internet without any verification?  Now, don't take this as holding up for Obama, that is not my point.

Flo... you need to re-read this post again.  This is a satirical piece from one of the 20,000 plus satire sites on the web.  I can't do all your work for you, Flo.  Just type the title of the thread on Google and I bet you'll find where it came from.  Hint:  Just follow the nose on your face. 
BTW, if you check back on my post-toasties you'll find I usually verify my quotes.  The ones I write I sign 'WARPH' to them.   As for Obama, he was the Point of my thread.... those Islamic fundamentalists just love that little skinny guy!
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk