George W. Bush Sewage Plant Dedication Ceremony

Started by dnalexander, July 18, 2008, 12:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dnalexander

Quote from: Warph on July 18, 2008, 08:34:15 PM
NANCY PELOSI LANGLEY PORTER PSYCHIATRIC INSTITUTE & MENTAL HOSPITAL

Warph I think I came up with one that you will like. Also, it will get the topic back on political humor.

Nancy Pelosi Erotic Service Providers Union Hall.

I think I just combined all the topics on the thread and put a little humor back in.

David

Catwoman

Oh, you are good...very good...your grasp of the English language is fabulous...what are you???  Some kind of English teacher???

dnalexander

I post this just in fun from our earlier conversations.

San Francisco Prop K-Decriminalize Prostitution
Total Reporting:100%
     Name    Votes    Pct.
x   No   130,752   58%
   Yes   94,870   

San Francisco Prop R-Sewage Treatment Plant Name
Total Reporting:100%
     Name    Votes    Pct.
x   No   152,968   69%
   Yes   67,625   31%
(Sorry President Bush the award winning treatment plant will not be named after you, maybe I can get it changed to my dad's name. He was a great civil engineer he\I would be proud to have it named after him)

sixdogsmom

David I wondered what had happened to the sewage plant dedication. Thanks for the update. I wonder if it would have passed had it been propsed to name it after Nancy Pelosi?

BTW, I have not heard what happened to prop 2, the one about animal treatment. There is currently an article on the front page of MSN website about fast food sources.  :P :P :P

And, it is nice to have you back!  ;)
Edie

Bonnie M.

"have not heard what happened to prop 2, the one about animal treatment."

I'm obviously not David, but, Prop 2 did pass.
Bonnie

sixdogsmom

Edie

dnalexander

Quote from: Bonnie M. on November 17, 2008, 09:04:12 PM
"have not heard what happened to prop 2, the one about animal treatment."

I'm obviously not David, but, Prop 2 did pass.

California Proposition 2 did pass as Bonnie said  62% to 38%. It does not go into effect unitl 2015. I think it will be much different than what was passed once that date comes around. While I think many people want better conditions for farm animals I think the necessity and lower cost will be readressed in future propositions. This is a very difficult and complex issue. The pictures of the bad conditions won here. I was very torn on this issue.

David

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk